M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who doesn't want every optional accessory for their pride ride ??? After you pay for the bike and get a bunch of high-priced accessories, who can afford to get custom bags for the bike? Now you can !!!!

For the mere cost of a piece of rope and some cheap cloth bags you can buy at any discount store, Walmart, Target, etc. you, too, can have saddle bags that enhance not only the look of your ride but also give you that oh-so-desireable extra cargo space that is needed for special trips to the grocery store, auto parts store... the stealers. Anywhere you want to go, you can now carry your stuff home without wearing an unsightly backpack or, like me, use to having to stick it up under my tee shirt while riding home.

First, buy a couple of cloth bags. I got mine from Walmart. Don't use plastic grocery store bags because they can melt against a hot surface (like your exhaust system). Next, take a piece of rope (I like nylon) and cut it about 12 inches long. Ties the handles of your new "saddle bags" together and place them across the back on your motorcycle behind the seat. There you have it !!! New, inexpensive saddle bags.

Mania

·
Registered
287 Posts
I'll take some of those and some of those machine gun exhaust pipe thingys.....Bling, Bling Baby! :joke:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Ruben said:
I'll take some of those and some of those machine gun exhaust pipe thingys.....Bling, Bling Baby! :joke:
:a20:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bad109 said:
hey 109mania, how do those go with your other mod?
http://www.m109riders.com/forum/index.php?topic=3022.0
:bigthumbsup: :super: :doorag:
When I go by, people stare !!! Now, to round out the "custom" look on my bike, I'm presently working on a replacement seat kind of like the Mustang or Corbin... but much, much cheaper.

Keep looking in the future for further on my exciting new line of Cheap $$$$ accessories.

Mania

·
Registered
572 Posts
J R said:
Hey Lawdog, You where ban from here for a reason from posting ya clown...Get lost... Oh and the 2 million gas cans and the trailer light on the reflector ::) and you being an extreme cheapass and idiot in your post gave you away again.But honestly we knew it was you long ago .Now get lost loser............................ or sombody might just get pissed and post your home adress credit info taxes pic,s ect along with all other public information on you.Beat it idiot...........You need to find some idiot board for people with little or no education to post on ::) You are unliked, unwanted, here and you KNOW why...see ya -
Is Lawdog that one who collects disability... and claims that he can't work, yet rides a 109... a 700 pound bike.... and is DISABLED???

What kind of man doesn't work, makes his wife work, and has himself a 109, bought with all the money collected off of those of us who WORK?

Great going man, great going... :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
76 Posts
J R said:
Yea LawDog or mania ect is a guy who gets on here and starts trouble all the time under different names and saying hes a freind of law dogs and makes fun of retarted children and bitches cause sombody owed him 1.96 and trys to start stuff with vendors ect.A real POS.I dont have no time for his ass but im just letting him know what a total idiot he is.I mean man if your gonna use multible screen names and talk to yourself and start trouble ect.at least use another ip and dont take pic,s of a bike with a freakin trailer light on the back from wallmart in the same garage with the same crap sitting in it and post it undr another name ::) I mean at least if your gonna be a con and a liar try and do a better job.....Like I say beat it you aint foolin nobody your to stupid.........im outta here
JR I sense that you holding back a little. Please tell us how you really feel! :D

·
Registered
572 Posts
What the heck, we already buy everyone coming across the border free stuff, might as well buy you a free bike...

Now for a REAL good how-to, why don't you post how you sucker the government into all of this, so we can all enjoy the riches as well!

·
Registered
686 Posts
Regardless of the personal issues, and my extreme dislike of anyone abusing any welfare / disability system (I don't know this guy's personal situation so I won't judge at this time), that was quite a funny post. It was all in humor. I just may have to post something similar...again, all in humor. I like ******* jokes, and that is what this post appeared to be.
By the way, you might want to tighten up that rope a bit unless you like the bags burned onto your exhaust! :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rideutah said:
... that was quite a funny post. It was all in humor. I just may have to post something similar...again, all in humor. I like ******* jokes, and that is what this post appeared to be. By the way, you might want to tighten up that rope a bit unless you like the bags burned onto your exhaust! :D
DING, DING, DING We have a winner !!!! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts