M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do ya'll recommend i go for maintenance i live in an apartment so for the time being im stuck with sending it to the shop. (im in va beach)

·
Registered
461 Posts
If you have any friends with a house and a garage, ask to use the driveway or garage to change the oil, etc.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sunrise Cycles on Little Creek. Bought mine at Cycle World but the maintenance that I don't/can't do gets done at Sunrise.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Sunrise Cycles on Little Creek. Bought mine at Cycle World but the maintenance that I don't/can't do gets done at Sunrise.
+1! Same deal as Chris.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah i heard some good stuff about sunrise... a buddy of mine took my bike there for me but they were too busy that weekend to look at it. Thanks for the inputs fellas.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Precision motorcycles on southern blvd off cleveland street. The owner steve was the head mechanic at cycle world opened up his own shop. The things that I cant do or don't feel like spending the money to buy the tools for I take to steve 757-248-8004. He charged me 1 labor hr to sync my throttle bodies which was only about $65 cant beat that . Bought my bike at sunrise and that's the last time they saw it. Like the prices on bikes, service dept did not impress me. Give Steve a call your bike won't be locked in service purgatory for a week till they decide to look at it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Maintenance...

Bought and have had serviced at Sunrise...satisfied with all aspects of dealership. Do most of my service maintenance at home...in VaBch...Have talked with those at Precision and will use them for major work, tire changes etc. Impressed with knowledge and previous Suzuki experience. Warranty work will go to Sunrise...Ride often...Ride safe...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts