M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the tech wax rocks. i know theres a wax thread somewhere, but i had to let it be known. i have tried numerous premium waxes, but none as good as this.

:bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Purchased a can from Checkers Auto this afternoon. It does seem to be a good wax, it goes on easy and comes off easy too. The shine is great and will look good on my black car. Thanks again for the information.

This post is not an ad, and I am not a representative of meguires or any other product.

·
Registered
211 Posts
It is a good product but one the bike gets wet a few times is gone. The top two waxes on my experience are Zaino and P21S. This products last a long time and in my black bike looks like if you have a mirror on top. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: You will see the different when you use this products. You can only get them in the internet is the only draw back.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
I like the protection of a good quality wax, but I like the convenience and speed of the spray can of Motorcycle cleaner/polish. Can I use both? I don't mind spending the time detailing and waxing the bike every couple weeks or so, but I like being able to spray and wipe a nice shine before I ride to get the bike looking real sharp. The spray stuff is also great for those pesky fingerprints that always tend to show up on your bike after you left it in a parking lot to go shopping.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts