1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Lamonster said:
Why, is there something going on there special? :doorag:
I think he is referring to this:

Sept 15 - 16 : Fall Rally in the Valley
Gene Lummus & Carolina Harley Dealers Association present 2 days & nights of music, games, motorcycle vendors, food, beer.
Town: Maggie Valley
Contact Info: Carolina Harley Dealers Association 828-926-1686, 800-624-4431

Wish I could ride up but I'll be stuck here locally this weekend. :(

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
All most went there today but got stuck at the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge. :doorag:
Think I will head out there tomorrow and maybe hit Deals Gap while I'm there. Hope to see some 9's there. :doorag:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Went there a couple of weeks ago, the weather was perfect! Lots of awesome hardware at deals gap. The 109R always gets a lot of looks (even stock :super: The
Maggie Valley Creekside Inn is a nice place to stay. Clean rooms and very affordable.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Lamonster said:
All most went there today but got stuck at the Rod Run in Pigeon Forge. :doorag:
Think I will head out there tomorrow and maybe hit Deals Gap while I'm there. Hope to see some 9's there. :doorag:
Hey Lamonster, How close are you to Deals gap? Ive read all about riding the Dragon, and my brother keeps telling me that he is going get me on it...

Just wondering..

·
Registered
584 Posts
OB1 said:
Went there a couple of weeks ago, the weather was perfect! Lots of awesome hardware at deals gap. The 109R always gets a lot of looks (even stock :super: The
Maggie Valley Creekside Inn is a nice place to stay. Clean rooms and very affordable.
Is that the one that Carol runs? She is a great lady and that is where I stayed at last year. I also plan on being there on June 15th - 21st. ;)

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
SilverScreamer said:
Hey Lamonster, How close are you to Deals gap? Ive read all about riding the Dragon, and my brother keeps telling me that he is going get me on it...

Just wondering..
It's about 2.5 hours from my house.

Went on a nice little ride yesterday. Drove through Hot Springs and took the 209 to Maggie Valley and then the 411 to Gatlinburg and then the 321 back home. Saw two 109's on the ride, a LE and a red 109. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Twin00 said:
Is that the one that Carol runs? She is a great lady and that is where I stayed at last year. I also plan on being there on June 15th - 21st. ;)
So that would be the Creekside Lodge methinks :bigthumbsup: :D

I'm gonna miss ya'll real bad this year Josh :( :(

·
Registered
584 Posts
Kev said:
So that would be the Creekside Lodge methinks :bigthumbsup: :D

I'm gonna miss ya'll real bad this year Josh :( :(
well....you know that it won't be the same without you Kev! Good times!

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
I was out there a couple weeks ago on vacation....what beautiful country it is.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
tworangerted said:
I was out there a couple weeks ago on vacation....what beautiful country it is.
Did you sleep on the 2nd, or 3rd floor of that tower??? :joke: :joke:

I would camp up there if they let you...

Sledzep

1 - 13 of 13 Posts