Registered
765 Posts
Re: Made this shirt for my daughter on Cafepress.com

I'd buy it for my little girl. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

How did you make it? Where did you get the bike image? Was it a picture of your bike or did you use a stock image? I would like to make one of those for my little girl, but with the image of my actual bike... since it's lowered.. and without those reflectors.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts

you kinda beat me to it. Was talking to my daughters last week (10 & 7yrs) about shirts because i had bought my wife one of my designs and asked the girls if they'd wear one since we were going to the rally in Arkansas that weekend. Wife suggested "my daddy's bike is faster than your daddy's". the girls were all for it. Just haven't gotten it done and on the store yet.

great idea jamie

·
Registered
765 Posts

BlkM109r said:
"my daddy's bike is faster than your daddy's".
I'd buy this one also. Great ideas to both of you. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

if you want the image. i can post it, you need the white background so you only get the bike on the shirt, if that's the way you want it. Just add your text and $8.99 it's your's. I also put the small suzuki logo on the back of the shirt.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts

jamie, you can post the link to your private store that you used to buy yours and then the guys can go there and buy that shirt rather than having to re-create it etc. Most people don't have access to the graphics programs to set up the PNG files, or even understand the specs required.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

jamiesM109R said:
if you want the image. i can post it, you need the white background so you only get the bike on the shirt, if that's the way you want it. Just add your text and $8.99 it's your's. I also put the small suzuki logo on the back of the shirt.
What I was wondering was, if I take an image of my bike, and just erase the background using Paint Shop Pro, would that work?

·
Registered
1,889 Posts

Very Nice :bigthumbsup:
The only way it coud be any better is if the bike was RED :D "JK" looks great.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts