M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Glad to hear that, I truthfully was a little concerned. I made it home around 2:00.

I guess we'll have to explain more about that pink sidewall later when the pics are ready :a20:

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
We all got back about 2:30. Great trip!! Gregg

·
Registered
721 Posts
Wayne,

Nice to hear you guy's made it home safe!

Yeah I was a little worried myself, we went 100 miles and took a look at it and the spot barely grew.

We went 60mph and the bike got about 46 plus miles a gallon(shhiiitttt) that will put you to sleep.

I will keep this OLD tire, there sure is a lot of stuff written on it even the guy's from Belgium you have to admit that is pretty cool!

I will get a new tire on order tommorrow.

Mark,

Another outstanding trip to pismo!

Thanks for all the fun buddy:bigthumbsup:

Glad to hear that, I truthfully was a little concerned. I made it home around 2:00.

I guess we'll have to explain more about that pink sidewall later when the pics are ready :a20:

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
I don't have any experience at a 60 mph day, but i would think so. We mostly did 80 all the way home. :D

Oh, and by the way, you got some explaining to do :a20:

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

we made it home at 2:00 also. our first stop for gas was 172 miles @ 3.5 gal. you can get 49 MPG if you only go 60 mph :eek: I thought we may need another day to get home :a20:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Yep!

I think that was "Half A dome" that wrote that one :dontknow:.

I sure I will have something figured out for him by Las Vegas?:clap2::clap2:

I don't have any experience at a 60 mph day, but i would think so. We mostly did 80 all the way home. :D

Oh, and by the way, you got some explaining to do :a20:

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
Well, it could be worse.

You could have woke up this morning and not remembered how you got to your room and why you woke up naked :yikes:

and THEN have 4 Belgium harley biker guys smiling at your during breakfast this morning. :doh:

And your name could start with a "D"

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Very funny...

look out Vegas

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Got home 11:00 (left at 6:00)
BTW, what room did Yamadogs' chaps end up in this morning?

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Thanks Mark, great job!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Hey guys,I had a blast this weekend, it was great meeting you all ,I made it home about 7:00 the wife and i got our tattoos and walked around for awile then packed up and went home.... I'll post pics when i figure out how! ....
Gregg I'll be sending you a package in the morning! ;):bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
721 Posts
The last I seen my chaps 1/4 dome was wearing them with his pink laced undies :eek:
I think he picked up the undies when he picked up the pink pen that they wrote on my tire with ?

Got home 11:00 (left at 6:00)
BTW, what room did Yamadogs' chaps end up in this morning?

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The last I seen my chaps 1/4 dome was wearing them with his pink laced undies :eek:
I think he picked up the undies when he picked up the pink pen that they wrote on my tire with ?
:joke: someone has a pic of that chick on his bike (halfdome) and I think she had on a wedding dress. He may not remember that night :clap2::a20:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yamadog,

Glad to hear you made it home ok buddy! Great seeing you guys this weekend! That tire if freekin hilarious... Did Dana catch up with you guys?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts