M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I relocated my cruise control pad today. I made a bracket out of aluminum. Sounds easy huh,......only took me about 6 hours. Good thing I don't do this for a living. But it looks better than the "flag" type one I originally made. Still works too!:eek:

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
Geez, now you had to go and remind me that I still have mine and it's still not installed. At the meet last year I promised myself I'd have it installed by this years meet. :D

That looks great. I've got a couple versions I'm trying for mine, one mounts between the control pod and clutch perch but screws to the inside of the perch. If it works as planned you will barely see the mount at all, just the control unit.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I remember that Zoom, you said it would be up and running by this years meet. What in the world are you waiting on?..........................LOL!!!!

·
Registered
3,127 Posts
Zoom if you send it to me Ill make sure it is on within a week and will road test it for you for the next couple of years. LOL

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,869 Posts
Zoom if you send it to me Ill make sure it is on within a week and will road test it for you for the next couple of years. LOL
Bro, one of those is just what you need on that fine touring bike you have. Cruise would be the icing on the cake. :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

Thanks for the testing offer, but I think I'll just hang onto it. :D

·
Registered
216 Posts
I relocated my cruise control pad today. I made a bracket out of aluminum. Sounds easy huh,......only took me about 6 hours. Good thing I don't do this for a living. But it looks better than the "flag" type one I originally made. Still works too!:eek:
CBR,

You helped me when I was installing my Audiovox and it was greatly appreciated as the bracket looks nice, but brother get rid of that black tape around the head unit.lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts