M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hate junk mail but refuse to throw it away. i just put it in a container and when it gets full i shred it. so today is the day to shred and i open what i thought was junk from the mortgage company and wow an escrow refund check for 1300 bucks! but it was sent in june no exp date on it. wonder if its still good?

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
I hate junk mail but refuse to throw it away. i just put it in a container and when it gets full i shred it. so today is the day to shred and i open what i thought was junk from the mortgage company and wow an escrow refund check for 1300 bucks! but it was sent in june no exp date on it. wonder if its still good?
call them and tell them you had filed it, and now that you are getting ready for tax time, you read it. maybe they will issue a new one. most checks are 6-9 months

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
HAAAAAA You haven't cashed it yet?????????? I had that happen with my insurance company. Didn't know they canceled my bike insurance either, I have a new company now and their check cashed in my pocket......

·
Radio Active Member
27,670 Posts
I think business checks are good for 3-6 months. Call them and ask them for sure, or ask your bank.

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
I think you mean mod money. :dontknow:

·
Registered
185 Posts
HAAAAAA You haven't cashed it yet?????????? I had that happen with my insurance company. Didn't know they canceled my bike insurance either, I have a new company now and their check cashed in my pocket......
Ooops! Sorry bro, but that is too funny! Hard not to laugh reading this when everyone in my house is asleep.

Keep the rubber side down ...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Cha Ching! Thanks Santa-scro! ".... and that's all I have to say 'bout that."

·
Registered
445 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
after talking to my old mortgage company who issued the check they said it was not expired and was still good...went to the bank and their policy was up to 6 months. no problem i'll just get em to issue another one. got home called mortgage company back and different person sorry sir we dont have your mortgage anymore...lol well let me talk to some one else above you and 2 persons later! we will send that right out Mr. Poe...thank you! cant believe i almost didnt look at it before shredding! lol

1 - 12 of 12 Posts