M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think its about time we go a different route in regards to having a radiator shroud produced that rivals that of the M109. There is a company called lowandmean.com that has developed a radiator shroud for the Suzuki M95 that is absolutely beautiful. Go to the website and check it out for yourself.
It was suggested by another member that we bomb-bard this company with emails to see if we could persuade them to develop one for the M90.
There is strength in numbers!!!!!!!!!!
Here is a link to the shroud they created for the M95 (check it out)
http://www.lownmean.com/index.php?p...ategory_id=48&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=60

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just emailed them. Come on fellow M90 Riders........THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!!!!! We all need to email them about a shroud for our bikes.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I just emailed them. Come on fellow M90 Riders........THERE IS STRENGTH IN NUMBERS!!!!! We all need to email them about a shroud for our bikes.
Nice! I just sent my request. They seem to produce a more aggressive look that I was hoping for from Corbin. I'll Post this up at M90riders.com as well to get all the numbers we can on this. Good find.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Here is the reply I received from LowandMean.com:
We would love to make a chin fairing scoop for this bike, but we have no meens to make this happen. We would love to make something very cool, as we do like this motorcycle and it's styling. If one of your members has a M90 and live close to Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404 We would be glad to take him in and offer the royal treatment. Please have whomever you find to contact us at [email protected]

Thanks for your interest!
LM Support
928-255-0230

Any fellow members in this area? Take them up on their offer!!!!!!

·
Registered
144 Posts
Count Me In

I just sent in my request so I hope that they can put some love into their Shroud because Corbin didn't.

·
Registered
121 Posts
This would be awesome! Too bad while their at it they wouldn't make us a metal adapter plate with Harley template so we could throw on some Hyperchargers or tornado air intakes. :D

·
Registered
684 Posts
I emailed them yesterday and got the exact same response as stated above. It sounds like they never got the bike to make one. I wouldn't say this is lowandmean's fault. It will be hard for someone to give up their bike this time of year.

·
Registered
90 Posts
So is anyone in the area of low and mean going to take their 90 in to get it fitted when ridding season is over?

·
Registered
267 Posts
So is anyone in the area of low and mean going to take their 90 in to get it fitted when ridding season is over?
I hope so cause I just can't love the one from Corbin.
It looks WAY too add on for me. And not aggressive enough. :-\ From what I could tell from the design process that we watched through the pictures posted here is that they worked and tweaked for weeks.....then said f**k it and made a plain add on thing that just fits over the rad and does not flow into the bike very well.

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
.....then said f**k it and made a plain add on thing that just fits over the rad and does not flow into the bike very well.
I agree and I don't think Corbin really listened to anyone's suggestions, because I know I e-mailed them with a photo of Low and Mean's Chin Fairing requesting a more aggressive look.

Low and Mean isn't going to be able to anything about the plastic frame head covers...that's where the problem is with anything being able to flow like the M109R.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Here is the reply I received from LowandMean.com:
We would love to make a chin fairing scoop for this bike, but we have no meens to make this happen. We would love to make something very cool, as we do like this motorcycle and it's styling. If one of your members has a M90 and live close to Lake Havasu City, AZ 86404 We would be glad to take him in and offer the royal treatment. Please have whomever you find to contact us at [email protected]

Thanks for your interest!
LM Support
928-255-0230

Any fellow members in this area? Take them up on their offer!!!!!!
I would say Arizona.

·
Registered
684 Posts
does anyone know where lowanmean is located? There has to be someone here in that state.
Just looked at the list, and didn't see a single person from Arizona.

·
Registered
90 Posts
well that sucks. Anyone in nevada or cali? I hope someone comes through. I really would like to see a goud shroud. One that actually flows with the bike instead of looking like a bolt on ( corbin).

1 - 17 of 17 Posts