Registered
1,349 Posts
Carnivor 2009 heavily modded white M90

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Oldie but a Newbie!

Hi all from Canberra, Australia. I thought a Sound Off was a good place to start betting involved...recently purchased a 2009 Candy Dark Cherry Red M90 and lovin it!

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts

2013 Gray M90 Boulevard. Cabot, Arkansas
I was looking for some LED brake light/turn signals to eliminate the fender blinkers. Everywhere i've looked they are for M109. I've written several places and they said they won't work on the M90. Does anyone make LEDs for M90?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Mt. Vernon, Indiana (southwest Indiana).

Claychiro...Led brake/turn signals...crazy but I just bought a stick-on strip for $1.80 to see if it worked. Actually not bad, great for something less than $2.

Rpels, what seatback is that? You like it?

Planning a Lake Superior ride in July. Anyone do this? Suggestions?

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
Still working on the tail treatment... a 240 would look better but I kind of like how tossable the bike is with the 200..
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
10 Posts
2009 Black M90 Calgary Alberta

Loving the bike, just need to overcome braking problems. They are terrible and it take a major squeeze just to stop
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

·
Registered
239 Posts
Loving the bike, just need to overcome braking problems. They are terrible and it take a major squeeze just to stop
View attachment 384110
I noticed that when I had my M90 as well. Noticeable improvement on my M109 though. The first time I rode the bike and grabbed the front brake I realized I had to lessen the pressure needed as compared to my formed M90. I still managed to lock it up from tome to time for an unexpected deer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
09 M90

09 M90 in Tampa Fl, loving it. Previous owner had good taste in upgrades and took good care of it.

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Automotive tail & brake light

281 - 300 of 310 Posts