M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this has been posted before, but I keep praying someone near Phoenix will see this and be willing to sacrifice some time on their bike for the adapters. Got an e-mail from Thunder Manufacturing...
Kyle,
Yes we will be making a dual HC kit for the M90. However I need to get one for testing. If you know of anyone in the Phoenix area with one it would speed things up. Also the R&D bike will get the products for free. I do not have an ETA yet as I have only briefly seen the bike at a dealer. Until I get one to use for testing I can not estimate an ETA. Yes we will open up Pre-Orders as soon as I have a release date.
Travis
Anyone:dontknow: Please???

·
Registered
143 Posts
hyperchargers

is this for the genuine kuryakyn hypercharger?
I've been sending kuryakyn emails to sell me 2 standard hyperhargers that i can adapt but they just say we don't make Hyperchargers for the M90,
you would think they would have a universal one we could make our own adaptor for to fit !!

Anyway would be sweet if old mate makes an adaptor :joke:

·
Registered
743 Posts
I've been sending kuryakyn emails to sell me 2 standard hyperhargers that i can adapt but they just say we don't make Hyperchargers for the M90,
you would think they would have a universal one we could make our own adaptor for to fit !!

get the v chargers they are better than the hypers and cost way less the only prob is the get a hole on top when you put the left one on but its the same for the hypers

·
Registered
478 Posts

I bought two used hyperchargers off ebay and am in the process of making adapting mounts for my nine.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
get the v chargers they are better than the hypers and cost way less the only prob is the get a hole on top when you put the left one on but its the same for the hypers
stick your m90 badge over it (the one on the side panel)
mine doesnt bother me much, extra air wooo.. lol

·
Registered
143 Posts
I've heard the V chargers are made a bit poor Quality ! I don't want to get them all the way to Australia an find out they're no good

:'(

·
Registered
743 Posts
I've heard the V chargers are made a bit poor Quality ! I don't want to get them all the way to Australia an find out they're no good

:'(
depends how much you are willing to spend $300 for two vchargers or what is it for one hyper $700 aus i got mine they are not perfect but you wouldnt know unless you get up close with a magnifier

·
Registered
143 Posts
v CHARGERS

Did you notice any difference in power ?
do they run a k&n filter ?

·
Registered
743 Posts
yes the dyno showed that there was a increase but i noticed alot more when the powercommander was fitted there is heaps more torque but when i put the original pipes back on i put the v chargers on as well and there was alot more with just the stock pipes than with the original air filters on they run something like kns i wonder if the kns for the hypers will fit might see if i can get some

1 - 9 of 9 Posts