M109 Rider Forums banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi to everyone on this site, ya right every thing you need is here, i bought my vzr1800 in february 08 and have just had my 600 mile service. :D i love the bike but there is not enough dry days to get out on the dam thing. :-[
I have ordered my first modification from direct line parts who are fantastic.

Oh by the way i :agree: black is the fastest.

G

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi from lancashire,had my 9 since nov,done almost 4000 miles on it,de beverd,lowered,pc3,de cated,modded exhaust,new mirrors,tac re located,its back with le silver stripes,wheel and fork top spikes,and hopefully soon wheels will be chromed,and just added blue strip leds around engine and back wheel,h[[e to hear frm some f you soon. ride safe mark :D

·
Registered
181 Posts
Hello from Hampshire. Had my black one for a few weeks now. Just about to start modding mine (Cobra pipes, PCIII, TRE, side mount number plate, lowering 2.25" and re-locating the rev counter.)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi All,

First can i say that this a fantastic site...... loads of info and tips on the bike.

I have just purchased a M1800R Intruder ( thats what the bikes called over here in UK ) In Black. the fastest colour I understand from this site.
are there any other UK owners on this site ????

For you Guy`s over in the states, I have done 250 miles on the bike so far, what things should I be aware of, I would like to do a few mods to make the bike personal to me, but not sure where to start and also not sure if we can get the parts for mods over here in the UK as this bike seems to be very rare in the UK. Suzuki seem to limit the number they send over to England.

Any help or info would be Great

Many Thanks

Agean
Hi I'm here in the UK, I'm in Reading, I have several other bikes in my garage, a BMW r ninet with full factory Ohlins, a very clean low milage Triumph Thunderbird 900 and a couple of dirt bikes, but both other road bikes are now redundant and possibly going up for sale, there is only 1 bike I pull out the garage these days and that's my Bully, it really is a surprisingly great all round bike.
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Motor vehicle

·
Registered
2009 / VZR1800
3,706 Posts
Nice 2010 Nine, if I am not mistaken...
Seeing its your firs post,...
Welcome to the board!
Cheers!... 🍻

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
23,086 Posts
Hi I'm here in the UK, I'm in Reading, I have several other bikes in my garage, a BMW r ninet with full factory Ohlins, a very clean low milage Triumph Thunderbird 900 and a couple of dirt bikes, but both other road bikes are now redundant and possibly going up for sale, there is only 1 bike I pull out the garage these days and that's my Bully, it really is a surprisingly great all round bike.
Congrats and welcome to the forum, 🙋‍♂️ :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Nice 2010 Nine, if I am not mistaken...
Seeing its your firs post,...
Welcome to the board!
Cheers!... 🍻
Hi and thank you, it a 2011, 1 previous owner with just 4600 miles on her. My better half bought it for me for my birthday, I'd been looking for one for over a year, I'd looked at a few but sadly they had ether been very neglected or the milage was in my opinion a bit high. She is very much like me in it has to be right, I was super impressed and surprised, she did good, really good.

·
Registered
49 Posts
My first M1800 was a 2011.. i loved the colour, now i have the Blue and white.

There is a few of us in the UK with the same interest in these bike ;)

Andy

21 - 32 of 32 Posts