M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,
since April this year i'm owner of a M1800R, as they call it in Holland. There is not much info about this new bike, but it's amazing what i find and see here!!Good site, and keep up the good work!! Avatar and pictures will follow (i hope)
Gr. Traveller.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes, Holland is below sea level but that is not really a problem. The weather here is still very nice, and therefor i did almost 6000 miles the last 6 months.
Again, this is a great site, it makes my plans taking my bike to America for a vacation much easier!
Gr. Sjaak.

·
Registered
411 Posts
from Nürnberg Germany. You know they have a real large group of Intruder riders in Holland (IOCH) Great bunch of guys. I have met some of them at diffferent rallies. http://www.ioch.com/ Welcome to the board. Great bunch of people here and you can´t get any better information concerning the 1800 then here. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello, from Spain. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guys, thanks for all the hello's.
Mad Dog, i'm also member of the IOCH in Holland, and yes, also great people.
Animal, the picture was taken by a professional photographer from a magazine here in Holland (called Aktueel) They wanted a nice looking bike in their magazine, so i gave them a call. So now i have 10 professional pictures of my 1800.
Glenn, mooi dat er ook iemand uit Belgie op het forum zit. Heb jij een ander zadel op je motor, of zie ik dat verkeerd?
Gr. Sjaak.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts