M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my bike still in the crate March 13. The bike shop just got 2 more today and sold them today they didn't even make it to the floor.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
It's the same around here, they last about two days and all the dealers are getting list price or better. One dealer bumps his up $2200 . :mad:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I could not find the M109 and when I did the dealer did not want to come off the MSRP.... He added $500 to it. I looked online and found one 3hrs away that I bought for $11,500 out the door also. It pays to shop online and drive a little distance.

·
Radio Active Member
27,665 Posts
SilverM109NMD said:
 I could not find the M109 and when I did the dealer did not want to come off the MSRP.... He added $500 to it. I looked online and found one 3hrs away that I bought for $11,500 out the door also. It pays to shop online and drive a little distance.
Silver, did you go up to Deep Creak Lake? I was going to go up there but a local dealer told me flat out that you will have a tough time getting that bike serviced at any other dealer. Not that they won't, but the bike lets say will be the last to be worked on. From what I have heard there is no one that likes that guy. And was that 11,500 with Md taxes and tags? I was told that dealer cost on the bike is 10,400 plus freight and prep/pdi.

G

·
Had to pay msrp here..Waiting list and are spoken for before they even arrive.......I wasnt about to haggle and lose the chance.... ;DI put my deposit on mine a month ago...before it was here..Say most dealers are only getting 3 total ..one of each color..Thats it..in my area.... :eek:

·
Registered
817 Posts
traysvega said:
Say most dealers are only getting 3 total ..one of each color..Thats it..in my area.... :eek:
Same here. All the dealers in my area have gotten one of each color and none can say when more are arriving. However, no one here is trying to pull that over-MSRP Harley crap. The places that commonly discount bikes in this area are doing likewise with the 109. $11,399 is easily found.

I am working a deal on the violet-blue, and hopefully it will be sleeping in my garage by tomorrow evening.

·
Registered
849 Posts
I bought mine for !11,000 and change out the door too.  However, I bought it in late Jan. before leaving for Fla.
I kept calling my dealer, an old dirt riding buddy until he said he had it in the end of March at which time I came back to winter and took delivery on March 30th.
Since then, I've put a bit over 1500 miles on the bike, and I'm loving every minute of it.
Jerbear

·
Registered
44 Posts
traysvega said:
My vtx was Blurple...Think maybe the Blue one is close to that?Anyone think the same? ???
Yeah, I have the voilet blue and in the sun it definitely looks purple with the specs in the paint. It's beautiful! I can't stop without someone asking me if it' a "custom" I just smile and say yeah, by suzuki 8)

·
Registered
441 Posts
Bough my silver m109r 4/7 and paid 12,400 with tax and tags .Dealer in Delaware told me he is getting 20 of them . some are sold before they hit the floor or very soon after. He sold around 6 to date.

·
Registered
26 Posts
i'm in a small town here in Bama, dealer only had 3, one of each, says he doesn't know if he's getting more within next few months, $10800.00++threw in a few helmets

G

·
supra6909 said:
i'm in a small town here in Bama, dealer only had 3, one of each, says he doesn't know if he's getting more within next few months, $10800.00++threw in a few helmets
Unbelievable. That's a great price.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Got mine in Central Florida a month ago. The cheapest in Central Florida is 13 K. If you can find it. I got to wait for mine a week and got it out of the box. Nobody has them as a week ago. Luv my bike! :duck:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
got mine for 12,400 out the door. had to drive a ways to find one in stock. other dealers were sold out, and at msrp + taxes + fees.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I think my dealer got 3. One of each color
My salesman bought 1, me 1 and a purple/violet (?) one on the floor.
Got mine for $11,200 by playing 3 other dealers against each other. Bottom line $12,887 w/ttl and 24mo warranty.
One guy 80 miles away gave me 10.5 (with a 5 week wait) (What, me wait?) but then I would have to go to local dealer for service. I didn't think this was worth the $700 difference and felt I had a good deal locally.
Bradbike

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
theres a burple one at warren suzuki in mi., if anyones intrested. ride safe. ride hard

G

·
lawdog said:
I got my M109R in Mobile Alabama for $8,500. Of course, I had to uncrate it and put it all together. :joke:
Amazing...I thought I was the only one that got a smokin' deal on a 109...got mine for $7500....

I had to trade in my M50 too....lol. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts