M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok here is the proof I got back from the patch people and i photoshopped it onto a m109r jacket to see what you think about size. It's about 5"x4.5" which i thought would be good, but now i'm not so sure that it shouldn't be a little smaller. The size is good for the top back area on the jacket or for a golf shirt or shop/bowling type, button up shirt, but a little big for a shoulder or chest logo. I need some input on what you guys want. I've got to order 100 at a time so it needs to be what you guys want. Can't afford to buy em and sit on em. Thanks!

·
Registered
176 Posts
Very nice - have a price yet?

Maybe two sizes would do since this one looks good for the jacket locations but might be two big for a vest or golf shirt.

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well, ideally it would be good to have a few designs and sizes, but it's gonna cost me several hundred dollars for each different batch of patches and i don't have that kind of extra money that i can tie up until I sell them all ::)

G

·
I too think it is too big. I like the spot on the jacket but it is too big for there. With the first batch, you want it to appeal to the most people with the most varied of uses. Just a little smaller would be a safe bet.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Yeah, I'd prefer something small enough to fit on the top of the sleeve of the jacket without making it look intrusive. I'd go for something about half that size, shouldn't be too tough for them to do a 50% scaledown.

·
Registered
230 Posts
You're right, just a bit smaller but not too much. Oh yeah I want at least one if not two...
Thanks for the great work!
:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
211 Posts
half the size smaller will be great and if you can match the grey color to the one on the back of the jacket even better.

My .02 cents.

·
Registered
256 Posts
design looks good.. :bigthumbsup:

seems a bit big for the shoulder area to me.. 

and way too small for the back, ..of course i'd like a much bigger one if it could be placed lower down on the back......just my 2 cents

tc

G

·
Where can I get a jacket like that? That's not the "free" one Suzuki was handing out is it?
Oh... I think that patch is hot and looks great on the BACK of the jacket. Kinda big for the sleeve IMO...

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes, that is the free jacket.

I think I will resize a bit smaller.

TexasCruzer- a large one would look cool centered on the back of the jacket, but with the back armor i don't think you could sew it on.

I'll need to get a re-quote tomorrow and tweak their layout a bit before i'll know the final price. Once I approve the design it will be approx. 2 weeks before they'll be ready

·
Registered
516 Posts
I love the color combinations :bigthumbsup: and as far as the size is concerned, I think they would look great high up on the back like you did on the 2nd pic, but too small for a centered placement. I would love to get a patch 50% BIGGER for the center back of my jacket, and another 50% SMALLER for the sleeves:)

·
Registered
176 Posts
I would say reduce in size about 20-30%. Any idea on pricing yet?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey Black, prodigious work there my man! I think the original size is perfect for the "tail" of a vest. That's why I'd like two, one orig. and one 30- 50% smaller (for my 109 jacket). Kudos on the art. Hey! maybe someone could help defer the cost some? aaahh, uummm DLP catalog item maybe? Or is that steppin' on someones toes or something??? :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
New Rides said:
Where can I get a jacket like that? That's not the "free" one Suzuki was handing out is it?
Oh... I think that patch is hot and looks great on the BACK of the jacket. Kinda big for the sleeve IMO...
That is indeed the "free" jacket that you can no longer obtain

1 - 20 of 33 Posts