M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
I hope this isnt a 12 step program to get off the Bike!!! I am amazed people are having to wait.
My local dealership has 3 on floor and is selling them at list . has all 3 colors.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
My dealer had three, one silver two black. I talked him down to 11,525 not including tax/title. We're always a little behind the times up here in da North.

·
Registered
169 Posts
bolinrj said:
I hope this isnt a 12 step program to get off the Bike!!! I am amazed people are having to wait.
My local dealership has 3 on floor  and is selling them at list .  has all 3 colors.
Â
Hi, my name is Scott, and It's been two days since my last drink, er...ride.

(note to self - AA meeting are NOT online)

·
Radio Active Member
27,668 Posts
Lamonster said:
I'm sorry to say it only gets worst after you get your bike. :eek:
Lamonster is so right! Hi, my name is Ryan and I also am a M109raholic. I think we can cut the twelve step program down to two. Fast and faster. I just broke the 500 mile mark and opened her up some more. Man oh man can't wait till 1000 miles happens! :hot:

·
Registered
13 Posts
OHHHHHH BABY!!!!  :D :D :D :D I just got a call from the dealer letting me know he has one for me to ride BUT the down side is it is already sold. :eek:  Oh well - they are getting more in the next week.

The M109Wannabee will be riding it later today and cannot wait - already starting to get excited!!!!  :hot: :clap2: :hot:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Hi, My name is Doc, and I suffer from EXTREME M109R Envy. I am starting to get worse, and I can't afford the cure yet.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
shop around for a leftover. better deal and its the same bike. save the money for mods. you think you dont want them but it is inevitable. you will get them.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I can stop riding anytime I want....I don't have a problem....
NOT!!! Love the addiction :drool:

·
Registered
172 Posts
the problem is that there isn't anyone here that is selling a 9. I've seen a few, besides the one that gets parked in the living room, but I think they are all Military that brought them from the Mainland.

·
Registered
743 Posts
Having a M109 is like having a second wife....your first wife is not going to be happy when you by the second wife new shinny stuff.

Furthermore, the first wife is definitely not going to like you riding the second wife at all!!!

What is a man to do :dontknow:

You could by a Harley, but I hear they are high maintenance :joke:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts