M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw one 109 go by while I was there and I met a guy at the store but I can't remember his name right now. ::) He didn't know about the site but said he would check it out. If you see this say hey to the group. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Well I guess I should introduce myself seeing as how you have posted the picture. I am Gary Snyder and I live in Murphy, NC. It was nice meeting you today and I look forward to using this site. It is great.

I love the M109. At the end of today I finished the break in at 600 miles. I would say that I also broke the tires in well on the "Dragon". What a fantastic bike. I have owned several Harley's (Deuce/Ultra Classic and Road King and found them OK. The M109 is outstanding. I look forward to getting some goodies as they start being produced.

Thanks for the time at Deals Gap, and hope your ride today was as great as mine.

sailor34957

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
welcome aboard swabby!

·
Registered
107 Posts
An observation of the background.  I like that there aren't all HD bikes there like there are here in my area.  I can count on two hands the number of imports I saw today on the road.  I think we are lopsided in MD where 85-90% is HD.  In south FL its almost the opposite or at least from what I saw 2 months ago in Miami.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad you found us Gary. I had a great ride and wound up going back later and then back down to a dyno down the way. All in all it was a perfect day (other than the gas thing). :redfaced:

By the way I'm in Mosheim/Greeneville TN. It's about 1.5 to 3 hours for me depending on how fast I drive. :cop:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks for the welcomes. Lamont you have done an incredible job on this site. I have enjoyed looking around and plan on being here often. Let me know when you guys are coming this way again.

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
forceofnature said:
An observation of the background. I like that there aren't all HD bikes there like there are here in my area. I can count on two hands the number of imports I saw today on the road. I think we are lopsided in MD where 85-90% is HD. In south FL its almost the opposite or at least from what I saw 2 months ago in Miami.
Congratulations and wellcome to the forum. And your color choice is right one.
forceofnature- I live in Md and would not mind that many Harleys around me, or should I say behind me. :hot:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Thanks again. I would love to see a bunch of you guys at one time at the gap. Considering how many people complimented mine and several said they were buying one we would blow away the Harley group.

Let me know anytime anyone wants to go to the Gap. Always ready for another ride :bigthumbsup:

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sailor34957 said:
Thanks again. I would love to see a bunch of you guys at one time at the gap. Considering how many people complimented mine and several said they were buying one we would blow away the Harley group.

Let me know anytime anyone wants to go to the Gap. Always ready for another ride :bigthumbsup:
Whenever I head back up there I'll post something here. It would be cool to get a few of us up there. :bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts