Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:evil:
A guys a know have done up a 1600cc harley, tunes it to their best, (5-6 guys togeter) and he said the bike had around 109 hp to the wheel (that's belt driven) and.... over 100 lbs torque.... and it was heavy, mean heavy heavy.......his son would take any supersport bike between lights.....
I assumes between two light their is 300 feets.

If you guy's ever drag race someone, even if it is a 600cc of 1000cc, if you have a accurate distance that you know you will still be ahead i wanna know it.

I Expect this M 109r tuned by engineer, if we can get that Thunder MFG Air kit and we can go up to 122 hp to the wheel with 115 lbs torque, i garantie we would be giving a real hard time to a CrouchRocket from a dead start, he would be still behind a the next light (that would be insulting but hey the supersport is a TrackRacing bike, they don't owed the DragRacing.

Eventually, it might be a long time before i do my own engine tuning by changing piston and Cam, and get that bike to 140 Whp maybe more, and 135 lbs torque of more, I would like to see it with 150hp / 150 lbs.....i don't know if that would be lying saying that....

I'm problably ain't gonna do any mod like this until i'm close to the end of the factory warranty, but some Maniac will......

They only thing that may kill this bike on a quarter miles is he's 700 lbs, if it was in the 550 lbs like the MT-01 i bet it would do real good :bigthumbsup:

Thanks. Dragster

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
and I really like this name "Dragster" much cooler than Deter and not so blatant of a Harley name as HD2plz. Can't wait to see what you post under tomorrow :bigthumbsup:
keep the shiny side up!

·
Registered
78 Posts
BlkM109r said:
and I really like this name "Dragster" much cooler than Deter and not so blatant of a Harley name as HD2plz. Can't wait to see what you post under tomorrow :bigthumbsup:
keep the shiny side up!
Am I the only one that can barely even understand half of what this dragster guy says? Guy needs to go back to 3rd grade.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
He keeps joining and I keep banning. ::) Knock off at least 4 on our membership numbers. :confused:
Hey Fritz, go away, we don't want you here. There are at least two other 109 boards that are looking for members, if you need the links let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.