M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

california side car freindship 3, 2 seater 300lbs. has removable snap on convertable top, leveling system, tilt front end for access mounts are bolt on no welding comes off w/ 4 bolts in 15 minutes

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Re: M109R with sidecar pics

that thing is bigger than the bike! interesting.

·
Registered
3,121 Posts

Really cool. What made you decide to do it? Have you owned other sidecars before?

Can we see a pic outside all together to get an idea of how it looks as a package? My kids tell me to get one when they see one all the time.

Sledzep

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

1st. one never even rode one we have a six year old who has grown up at the race track he needs to ride now so the sidecar & in he goes that is pretty much the package still raining here still has the air shifter & shift light on it does not like the redline shifts pulls hard right when you hit the shift button

before sidecar :hot:

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

Any plans to paint it to match the bike? Would maybe look better if it wasn't so boxy compared to the bike. Looks like it was designed for a Goldwing... an older one at that. Still, props to you for doing something nobody else has done. Now you need Lamont's trailer on the back. :p :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,046 Posts

I thought it was gonna be some prank pic or photo shop or something. Didn't really expect to see a sidecar attached to a 109!! Hey, if it floats your boat then more power to ya!! :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

I could care less if it gets painted or not might do some graphics in purple. I am waiting for the 08 kaw concourse to come out their claiming 145-160 hp shaft drive & on board electric shifter. they are made for wings & hd's by california side car it came off a 800 suz & a wing before that it is 4 yrs old still the same as a new one if it pisses people off then its for me just ride what you got & keep your moron opinion to your self "buy a cage" I guess you used to ride a hd

·
Registered
4,579 Posts

joet said:
if it pisses people off then its for me just ride what you got & keep your moron opinion to your self
Hope my comment didn't piss you off. I meant no disrespect in any way.

·
Registered
237 Posts

joet said:
I could care less if it gets painted or not might do some graphics in purple. I am waiting for the 08 kaw concourse to come out their claiming 145-160 hp shaft drive & on board electric shifter. they are made for wings & hd's by california side car it came off a 800 suz & a wing before that it is 4 yrs old still the same as a new one if it pisses people off then its for me just ride what you got & keep your moron opinion to your self "buy a cage" I guess you used to ride a hd
Touchy touchy...cool out man...Great idea and what a one of a kind!! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
207 Posts

Trailblazers rarely please the crowd.Good on ya,do your thing.
As a matter of fact my son just bought a ZX-14,black,and let his 109 go.That Kawasaki your talking about caught my eye too.
My son buys tuff like JR,never stays in "love" for long.He's been thru 4 bikes just this year!
Me,I still love my 9 though.

·
Registered
924 Posts

How does it ride? Looks perfect for the kids! I know my kids would love to go with daddy. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

no wheelies rides straight as an arrow the guy that fabricated all the mounts & set the car up did a great job. just different when accelerating it will pull right at start up when de accelerating pulls left all side cars do this just takes about 5 minutes to master no leaning steer it the kid loves it. I have had 36 motorcycles since I was 16 never fell in love w/any of them just like the 3 wives. no offence taken medic

1 - 20 of 46 Posts