M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just a quick background. I live in West Lafayette, IN, near Purdue University. So, after my workout yesterday, I decided to head to campus to park the bike and "sightsee". You know what I mean. Don't tell my gf, who is 17 years my junior. :bigthumbsup:

So, anyhoo, parked the bike within sight distance, about 20 feet from a Victory Vegas Jackpot, who was at another space.

Watched as hundreds of student walked by both bikes, and I was surprised to note that very few looked at the Vegas like the M109r. They STARED at the 109 as they walked by, with only glances at the Vegas. One couple braved the sun to get a good front and back view of my bike, and did not even notice the Vegas.

One item that was hilarious. Apparently bike loving kid walks by the Vegas, gives it a good look, then turns, spots the 109, and yells out "HOLY ****!" to his buddy. I laughed. He looks across the street and sees me, puts two and two together, and tries to save face.

So, in short, this non-scientific study confirms what we already know. This bike hit it's demographic of men with brains of 18-22 year olds! :congrats:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
We know about the bikes...............17 yrs your jr.........tell us about this???????????:D:D:D?????????
Hey man, when you're 37 and look 27, it's easy. Lotta good pickings to be had at campus bars!! I have proven there is life after 30!

·
Registered
561 Posts
LOL I'm 51 and my wife is 26.
We're trying to have baby #2.

She's buying me a new dresser to make up for my inconvenience.
But I have to start calling her Professor (she's a college prof.).
And I get to hang out on campus way too much.

Age don't mean nuttin'

Jeff / Foo

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Yup. Even little kids do the stare. Big thumbs up from senior women and men even in their 80s

My sweet lady is 10 years younger than me and she sometimes hangs with cuties in their 20s. Yes, I feel dirty:drool:

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
and what's wrong with being a pervy old bastard? I'm quite proud to be one thanks!
Don't believe me...well...to bad...I'm 40 and will not bother with a gal who is over 30...they're too cynical by that age....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
and what's wrong with being a pervy old bastard? I'm quite proud to be one thanks!
Don't believe me...well...to bad...I'm 40 and will not bother with a gal who is over 30...they're too cynical by that age....
Sh it, I won't go over 25. Too much baggage!!! :bigthumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.