M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
G

·
and your point is???... ::)

2 different kind of cruiser altogether... 2 different styles... Take it from me as I just sat on both yesterday...
Roadliner is comfy, but the M109R is just bad ass...
You can't pop wheelies on a roadliner...
The M109R has run a 11.8s times in 1/4 mile already... there is a lot more power and potential in the M109R!
:bigthumbsup: :super: :super:

·
Registered
216 Posts
M109R Fan said:
and your point is???... ::)

2 different kind of cruiser altogether... 2 different styles... Take it from me as I just sat on both yesterday...
The M109R has run a 11.8s times in 1/4 mile already... there is a lot more power and potential in the M109R!
 :bigthumbsup: :super: :super:
I have learned one thing from hanging around lots and lots of stunters if it has a clutch it can wheelie. :bigthumbsup:

G

·
crazytank7 said:
I have learned one thing from hanging around lots and lots of stunters if it has a clutch it can wheelie. :bigthumbsup:
LOL... that may be the case, but I would liek to see one of them pop a wheelie on my sabre and keep it up for a bit... Is a lot harder on the stretch out cruisers.. that's why they put the extended swing arms on for stability while drag racing

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
M109R Fan said:
and your point is???... ::)

:bigthumbsup: :super: :super:
Corection, 11.742 @ 112.31 :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

G

·
man00 said:
Saw in Motorcycle Cruiser that the m109 and Roadliner are very close in 1/4 mile times.
Odd the Roadliner isn't considered a power cruiser while the m109R is, both bike are very close in 1/4 times.

VTX1800F
$15,399
[email protected]

Vulcan Classic 2000
$12,999
[email protected]

M109R
$12.599
[email protected]

Roadliner
$14,980
[email protected]
that new roadliner is a beautie. I've had a warrior and a roadie and a vstar 650 and I have to say they knocked it outta the park with the roadliner. Its a MODERN harley... air cooled but all the power the hd is supposed to have. Very comfie and a mean motor.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
M109R Fan said:
and your point is???... ::)

:bigthumbsup: :super: :super:
My point? no point just ran across that and thought I pass it along..
different styles? in what way
you can't pop wheelies on a roadliner..no you can't, you must at least start it up and ride it

·
Registered
108 Posts
man00 said:
My point? no point just ran across that and thought I pass it along..
different styles? in what way
you can't pop wheelies on a roadliner..no you can't, you must at least start it up and ride it
The roadliner is as close to a harley as they get,and i have a good going 04 roadstar,and my dealer has a very good going 05 warrior,so they had to know which one would out run the other,the other was the 06 roadliner of course,oh ya the warrior is not completely stock,it has a slip on 2 into 1 pipe with powercommander and maybe a air lid add on,anyways they raced past 1/2 mile stretch and they were both neck and neck and speedos only indicated 115mph,i was a little dissapointed that the big 1900cc would not just walk right past the 130mph speedo reading by that time,so while i was up there with my 04 star we lined up next his warrior for a blast and my rodie held its owne preety good,at 115 mph on the speedo again they were only 11/2 bikes apart,of course the warrior was in the lead,but i thought i would of gotten spanked,so my point is this the roadliner has no top end to speek of,if it runs 120 top end real speed,gps or radar it will be lucky,the m109 has already run 140+ on gps thats impressive!! :evil: :doorag:

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
and who's grammy was ridin' the 109 at that time trial?
:bigthumbsup: :doorag:
Agreed! FatGuy Racing was running 11.8's on theirs I thought.. and they don't call themselves that to lull the competition!

·
Registered
326 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
and who's grammy was ridin' the 109 at that time trial?
I take it that you have a quicker ET on your 109, what did you run?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts