M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thanks to everyone who answered me in my first post and for all your knowledgable advice. I did take a long look at what type of riding I will mostly be doing, and I think for my lifestyle, the hotrod looks, sound and power of the M109R is what will fit my needs exactly. As soon as I get the deal done, and my wife says its okay, I'll post pictures of hopefully a red 2007 M109R w/ sissy bar and windshield - the rest of the accessories, well now you all know what to get me for Christmas 8)

·
Registered
134 Posts
You could do like I did and just show up with it. Not always recommended though. I hope you get one soon, and you will enjoy it. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I got through with the "well you said 'do whatever you want" deal. Granted, it didn't mean whatever the hell I wanted, but I figured once, going against the grain wouldn't be so bad. That was in April of 2004. Few weeks after I bought it, she was on the back. Few weeks after I graduated (May 2005), she was on her own, now, we're looking for her next bike (which means I'm a shoe-in for my next bike, hehehehe).

Congrats on the decision.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Love that disclaimer , Perry...... :a20:

Enjoy the new 109R.....Red looks great on em...... :bigthumbsup:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts