M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saw suzuki suv AND M109r commercial where both drive up & stop, guy out of  suv & gal off of 109. They exchange keys & vehicles & drive off. We can hear the 109 on the approach & depart!I enjoyed it, I must say! :D :bigthumbsup:(I think was on AMC channel 11-19-06 7pm+). I'm in St. Louis area, anyone else catch it?

·
Registered
158 Posts
OK I really have to know is that for real !!!!! the woman did a siding side stop like it was nothing..... :eek: :eek: This is a pain in the butt with duns on :eek: :eek: It took me 3 weekends of terror to get it down. So who on this board is doing this stop? And is it really the woman doing the stop.

On a side note... that woman can ride!!!!

·
Registered
158 Posts
O ya if that woman is on this board

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :yourock: :bad2thebone: :bad2thebone: :bad2thebone: :bad2thebone: :bad2thebone: :bad2thebone:

YOUR A GODDESS!!!

happy with someone, I just wanted to state that I understand your status in the universe ::) :joke:

·
Registered
924 Posts
                               Â

RESPECT HER A_THOR_RI_TA

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Binary-speed said:
OK I really have to know is that for real !!!!! the woman did a siding side stop like it was nothing..... :eek: :eek: This is a pain in the butt with duns on :eek: :eek: It took me 3 weekends of terror to get it down. So who on this board is doing this stop? And is it really the woman doing the stop.Â

On a side note... that woman can ride!!!!
I wouldn't want to do it (even though I have a couple times) too many times, can you say flat spots on the tire :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts