M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, anyone think if a "Streetfighter, I.E. Naked twin headlight" M109R would look cool? I am thinking of doing this to my '07, a little like the Triumph that Tom Cruise rode in Mission Impossible. I like the streetfighter look and was wondering if anyone with photoshop skills can render me something like that? Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I thought about putting clip-ons and fabbing some controls that put the brake and shifter a little further back. I think it would look good.

·
Registered
775 Posts
it's really hard to imagine in my head. i would sure like to see one. it's definately an interesting concept for someone elses bike.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I would love to see that too...The 109 would look slick as $H!t with those mods. (Yeah, I do get some cramping after slow rides w/o stoping-but it looks so cool).

I did that to my Rocket 3 (in the M.I. it was a Triumph Speed Triple, I believe).

Here is a pic-please don't be offended:

·
Registered
11 Posts
The 109 is much more low slung to the ground, so I think the seat would have to be raised to make it more comfortable-maybe by a lot :confused: It would still look pretty awesome though...

G

·
That is one of the best looking Rockets I have ever seen. There are some around where I live that are amazing. When I saw the M109R I had lots of ideas on how to improve it. The Rocket left me blank. I just didn't feel it. That is the only reason I didn't buy the Triumph.

·
Registered
277 Posts
What about the headlight from the C109? It looks like it would be a good fit. It's old school, but it might fill the bill.

Personally I'm going to stick with the headlight cowling that came on it for now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts