M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So have searched for a few days, even on oneidasuzuki with no luck....trying to find a stock or hell even aftermarket shifter .....bent mine all up loading it onto my trailer last week :(......and can't bend it back due to where it's actually bent...anyways....just would rather replace it...or aftermarket replace it however seems as if the part does not exist...don't really want to buy from the dealer as I know I'd get ripped off buy stock parts from a dealership...anyways....if any of you have one laying around...or know a site that has em...

Maybe I'm just searching using the wrong terms or something dumb..oh well

·
Radio Active Member
27,699 Posts
I think this is what you are looking for. CLICK HERE

SKU: 25600-48G00
LEVER ASSY, GEAR SHIFT Includes Item(s) 26 - 26A 1 $68.88

Just so you know, I have 4 or 5 parts places that you can buy online from in the Bang for the Bucks Mod thread. The link is in my signature. This is what it look like in that thread.

Parts :
For seeing part explosions and for buying OE parts. they do not sell the parts at the same price , so I would look at them all.

1. Oneida Suzuki

2. Babbitts

3. Alpha Sports

4. Ron Ayers

5. Action Parts

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exactly what I'm looking for..for some reason my blindness was kicking in and just must of "looked right over" that part....lol well now my mission is to see if oneidasuzki has it..they seem "cheapest" when it comes to parts...but looks like I'll have to call them to check if they have it...

I think this is what you are looking for. CLICK HERE

SKU: 25600-48G00
LEVER ASSY, GEAR SHIFT Includes Item(s) 26 - 26A 1 $68.88

1 - 8 of 8 Posts