M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi people peter here from palmerston north in new zealand. im just interested to know if there are other 109 riders over here and if so were abouts are you all. i see that in america you all talk about looking other 109 riders up whenever you pass by their town but here in new zealand unless we know the rider we seem to ignore each other. i know we all have bikes as a talking point but we still stay clear of other riders. so any 109 riders interested in getting back to me from N.Z. please feel free :hot: after all we have got a great bike and that alone is a talking point :evil:

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
rasputin is a member from Wairarapa NZ. welcome, I guess he can direct you to others down there. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Hi Freedom.. there are at least 4 109's in Masterton (I have only met and riden with one of them) plus met another guy form Wgtn. PM me if you are down in Wairarapa area.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:eek: hi rasputin glad to hear that there is another 109 rider from here. will make a point of giving you a bell next time we down that way. we quite often go down to Mt bruce for a coffee if you would be interested in meeting there oneday. if you coming this way do let me now and will make a point of catching up with you. cheers and have a nice day i hope to get out for a ride today if the weather stays kind. :D

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
lost-freedom said:
:eek: hi rasputin glad to hear that there is another 109 rider from here. will make a point of giving you a bell next time we down that way. we quite often go down to Mt bruce for a coffee if you would be interested in meeting there oneday. if you coming this way do let me now and will make a point of catching up with you. cheers and have a nice day i hope to get out for a ride today if the weather stays kind. :D
No probs..I may be able to arrange a couple of 109's from here at short notice! Did you buy your 109 from P/N? I was over your way last night for the final card draw in the Ulysses (NI) Compass run...did 3000km around the NI a couple of wekends ago!

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
no i got my 109 at road and sport in hamilton on 16th september had a intruder 1500 before that and got to say i love this bike to bits have not given it the big full throttle yet just incase im not hanging on hard enough :a18:. when you got your one did you order the sissy bar and if you did have you got it yet. have been told 3 differant dates for arrival now. they now saying mid to late november and my partner says she not getting on till its here not after riding back from hamilton she was very sore and not in a likeable mood when we finally got home :cus:

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Hi Freedom,
No sissy bar on my bike..almost never have the pillion seat on. Several guys on the site have  made some pretty cool S/bars themselves..worth a "SEARCH"!
We were in Road and Sport on our last ride..two bikes got punctures in Raglan (at the same time) and one of the Suzi's needed a new tyre.... Hamilton was closest
Two of us with Silver 109's came up to Palmy a while back, to have a look at the Harley shop and have a cup of coffee in town..nice ride through the Gorge and back over the Mangamaire saddle.. If your looking for a nice days outing from P/N ..come down to Lake Ferry Hotel for lunch sometime. cheers Greg

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:bigthumbsup: thanks will organise a run down to lake ferry in the very near future for lunch will prob be when the sissy bar arrives so my partner can come down for the day as well but in the mean time if your passing by feel free to drop in for a coffee my cell is 0276140195. you are the only 109 rider in N.Z. that has got back to me and i know there is alot of 109 riders out there in N.Z. thank god for this site A. I have learnt so much about the bike from it. i think i will be doing the resistor in the ecu to open up the first 3 gears then take that first baffle out there is just so much you can do. anyway cheers for now peter :clap2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts