M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A black M109R made the front page on Killboy.com this week, the good thing is, it was black and not Silver... Had it been Silver, he would have been going faster and instead of just straddling the middle lines, he would have been in the cars lane that was coming the other way.... Atleast he was on the slowest color, and is still in this world today.

About halfway down is the M109R http://www.killboy.com/

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
If you read the comments, they were attempting to take a picture of a Burple one, but by the time the shutter clicked he was gone and only the silver was left behind :evil:

Sledzep

G

·
sledzep01 said:
If you read the comments, they were attempting to take a picture of a Burple one, but by the time the shutter clicked he was gone and only the silver was left behind :evil:

Sledzep
I know that's beacuse the burple was trying to catch up to the red one that sped up to cruising speed and had left them behind a while back... :joke: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
133 Posts
i dont know if its going to be a good thing that THAT picture got put on KILLBOY :dontknow:. i feel a rather harsh roasting is about to happen on killboy for the lack of riding ability shown in that picture.......Sad....hope its not a member here...... :(

the picture a week or two ago of the Black one was Killer though :D

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Sled! I don't know why but I tried to copy it to my photobucket album so I could post it up here, and it wouldn't let me for some reason.

As far as the "roasting" of this fellow rider, as Slopoke mentioned, it might not be that bad since he actually wasn't past the center line, although on it. I made the post of "being thankful" he was on the slower black one, instead of the FASTER Silver one ;).....

Brownbomber, I had to leave o comment on that Honda, just don't see that many of them around these days. I can't believe his girl was yawning though..

Unfortunately, I missed the M109R throwing sparks that some of you mentioned of a few weeks back. If one of y'all has it saved, please post it here so I can see it. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just got it cbxer, Thanks. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
On it's way to you chevyguy. you've got mail.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts