M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Check this out.

When I picked up my bike from Alberta Cycle the rear plastic seat replacement was missing. The dealer had stated that the cover was damaged and they would order a new one. I went in yesterday to pickup my new piece that was supposed to be in the day before. I then found out that they sent my cover out to be repaired and it has been lost. I now am waiting to see if they will order me a new part or just keep looking for the old part that will probably not match my black paint with the blue flecks anyways. I have now had problems with overfilled oil and underfilled oil along with the missing part. It is pretty frustrating when you can't count on a huge dealer like the one I dealt with.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Have you tried calling Suzuki directly ? I try to do as much as possible with the distributor but if they can't help you should call Customer Service at Suzuki and talk to them. They have been very helpful when I spoke with them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.