M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! I would like to purchase a set of tank badges off a 109r, mine came debadged, and I didn't mind it, people always asked what kind of bike this is... you all know..... however I have recently dropped it in the garage ( due to being lowered and original center stand is too long, I just messed up.... ;-(

The ding on the tank is right where the badge used to be.... so I thought, I'd give it a try and try to cover it up first.... Chances are you've thrown yours out already if you debadge it, but if you have a set sitting around collecting dust, I would most definetely be interested in them. Thanks.
Let me know how much you want for them, and how much would shipping be to Sacramento, CA 95864.
my email is: [email protected]

Thanks.

·
Registered
8,311 Posts
tank badges

Just took mine off last week,they are up at the cottage and won't be up there till next weekend....if you haven't found any before then,PM me and ill send them....u pay for shipping and they are yours,i was just going to use them as fridge magnets on my beer fridge in the garage...they are so small and light you could just mail them....:evil:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Man lowering the bike and not changing the kickstand sucks.My son had his done and when he got home it fell over and 2,300 dollars of damage.Thank god he had insurance.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts