M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics of the M109R logo, my neighbor does embroiding and I want it on my bag that I ride with.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Or, are you looking for the ones in my signature? That is a copy right design by BlkM109r. I would be happy to make you a patch, or shirt, but you can not have your friend do it for you. send me a pm for info and prices.

:bigthumbsup:

and :welcome:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
I think he's looking for the one in your sig line FF..:bigthumbsup:
in that case he needs to get it from FF109 because he is the only one with rights to do embroidering. You can't "take it to the neighbor" to get it done because it's copyrighted:bigthumbsup:

talk to Chris, he can hook you up

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
Or, are you looking for the ones in my signature? That is a copy right design by BlkM109r. I would be happy to make you a patch, or shirt, but you can not have your friend do it for you. send me a pm for info and prices.

:bigthumbsup:

and :welcome:
Doh, you typed a reply faster than i could....

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Should you guys add a TM or something to that design just so more people know that?

I only ask because when I was new to this site I had no idea that this design was "owned" by anyone or that you had to go through certain people to use it. I now know that, but only after being on here for several months and just accidently seeing some other recent threads about it.

It is an awesome design and frankly Suzuki should contact you (or vice/versa) and they should purchase the design from you and put it on all of their new bikes. It's way better than the Boulevard logo IMO.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts