M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was on the Suzuki site today, on the accessories page. Which I've done several times before. When you go through the steps to pick which model bike accessories you want to look at, I noticed a new option.

"2007 Boulevard M109R Limited Edition"

I said, "Holy Crap". So I went to see if they had anything listed on models, yet, and they didn't. Obviously something is in the works. Anyone have any info to add to this? Here's the link:

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Accesso...a45&type=06a9a7ba-5862-4c7e-9b02-be1bfd2dd936

·
Registered
317 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
yes we have seen such a beast,It's only surpassed by the awsome power and torque of the JR drag pack bikes

Hmm this is just some temporary paint but dang it if I don't like it .waddya think?
hey, i like that

·
Registered
450 Posts
That would be the 2006 models. Since it was only a few months before the 2007 was out.

·
Registered
844 Posts
From the description, the "L.E." amounts to a few cosmetic touches (stripe, textured seat, gauge background), and a few metal (as opposed to plastic) engine parts. On the other hand, it doesn't look like they bumped the price up very much -- so ?Big deal?

·
Registered
116 Posts
Hmm this is just some temporary paint but dang it if I don't like it .waddya think?
I'm liking the stripe thing. What do you think would look good on black?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I saw a White one today, pics DON'T do it justice and I bet that blue with a white stripe
will be F-ing awesome. That'll be the one for me ! :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
perry, gotta say you nailed that stripe color...looks great.

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
Dude...that looks more like a "ride-in garage"!!! :evil:

Anyway...I like the blue of the limited edition. If it weren't for the love affair that I'm having with my faster black 109...I'd opt for the blue. Blue has always been my favorite color!

I am pretty sure that I'd dislike the checkered gauge backgroud..but the clear lens with red led's sounds good. So does the textured seat...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts