M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new to the site. I actually live in NJ there is no chapter here. I was wondering if anyone knew when the LE was coming out in the showrooms. I have been waiting in agony for this hot bike to hit. So any info would be appreciated.

Thanx
Linkdogg109

·
Registered
241 Posts
Linkdogg109,

When I put my money down on the LE at the end of October they were saying March.  Recently my salesman called and said April.

Carl

G

·
First off welcome. Rumor has it that March is the release date for the LE. Many guys on this website who have already ordered them have said that is when they are going to get theirs. Bike looks awesome. Looks like it is going to be worth the wait. Waiting seems to be the hardest part. You are going to love it though. In the mean time, go through the site, there is a ton you can learn and at least you can decide on what mods you will want. :p

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys for the info, I guess I should have thought about this earlier. I didn't realize that i should have ordered it already or a deposit. Maybe there will be a few left for us slackers. Again thanks for takling the time.

Jason

AKA
Linkdogg109

G

·
Jason, I would at least put a deposit down at your dealer of choice. My local dealer has 8 on order and has 4 of them sold already. He is only getting 8 for the year. Looks like the LE is going to be the big seller for 07. Since they are pre-selling them, maybe, just maybe you can do some negotiating. Who knows. Good luck bro.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I was told that they are in the wharehouses and are fixing to be shipped out. From what i was told that only 1 is promised to each dealership. But maybe if you have enough preorders you can get more (not really sure how that works) But i cant wait on mine. I even made my dealer throw in the chrome wheels for free..... Now its driving me crazy cause i cant find a pic of one with chrome wheels.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Tell me sunny how did you get the free rims, nothing is free. The wait is killing me too. powersports east in del. is getting two, ones mine. C-ya for now. Linkdogg109

·
Registered
68 Posts
I made them really excited to sell the bike and they just had the rims sitting there on the wall. So i told them i would put my money down on it today if they would throw in the rims. So they did..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts