M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I know a lot of you have received your jackets. I purchased my 109 April 27 & I still do not have my new jacket yest! Is it time to worry & contacy Suzuki?? How long did it take you guys who have received your jackets? I ordered a 4X. :(

Thanks,

Chuck

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I too got my conformation from Suzuki on 27th of April...and haven't got nothing yet.
I'll give them 1 more week...then I'll call.

G

·
I received my jacket only to find it was a tad 2 big...So ,,I filled out the return form,and used the return label provided,,sent it back ,,and now 3 weeks laters no jacket...after waiting 6 weeks for the first... :eek:

·
Registered
426 Posts
Already got my XL and returned it 'cause it was too big. It originally took 5 wks to receive. I sent it back about 5 days ago and it sounds like it will be another month or so on the 2nd one.

G

·
I'm gonna call them ,...kinda worried..cause I really have no proof I sent it back ,,return label was supplied by them...I didnt think to copy the return label ... :eek: :eek: :eek: ::)

Also think maybe the 2xl was the most popular size,,maybe out? :eek:

·
Radio Active Member
27,696 Posts
Let me know what you find out. I received mine in a little over 5 weeks and just sent back the 4XL and re-ordered a 2XL. Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts