M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yes!! I say YES!!! Very nice jacket. Ordered 5/13 - received 7/26. Well worth the wait. This thing is a heavy well padded beautiful jacket. For those who are still waiting, you are gonna love it when you get it. :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Got mine today also.holly crap got the 4x and the jacket must weigh at least 20 pounds.a very well made peice of gear.also they included a pre paid shiping sticker if the jacket did not fit just mark the size you need and suzuki pays the shiping to get you the right size --- cool

·
Registered
53 Posts
just got mine today as well.I am 6'2" and 256lbs.I got the 3x.I believe I ordered the 4x but got sent the 3x.It fits me fine except for the length of the sleeves.It covers half of my hand.Maybe it won't be so bad while i am riding,but when I am just standing up it is way long.It took two months for me to get mine.It is a heavier jacket,but my agv hayabusa jacket was alot heavier.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Bought mine is April and just got the jacket yesterday. Love the Jacket, but that was a hell of a wait!

·
Registered
12 Posts
:bigthumbsup: Got mine Saturday and yes I believe it was worth the wait, mines a XL and fits pretty good just a little tight on the forearm area but I think it has a zipper there for that reason .... great addition to my SILVER bike I'm thinking about getting the jacket in the small of the back embroiderized with something.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I normally wear a 3X jacket. I got the 4x and it is NOT even close to a 3x I wonder if it is miss-sized? Is anyone else having that problem. I mean this thing is not close. I am a big boy, but this makes me feel like a GIANT.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts