M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Watching Rangers vs Yanks, and at the very start of a Liberty Mutual commercial, there's a guy pulling up on an M109, German looking helmet and leather vest. 95% sure. I paused it and went frame by frame. Too bad there's not more footage!

·
Registered
678 Posts
All I can tell is that it is definitely not a 9, I'm leaning towards it being a HD. It looks to small to be a 9.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
not a 9 and not an HD...I dont think. I think I see a radiator

Good peripherial(sp) vision during a commerial. :p i've seen that a few times never caught that!

·
Registered
97 Posts
That's a Victory Hammer....the rear fender looks a lot like the 9.

Notice the triangular headlight.

·
Radio Active Member
27,666 Posts
:agree: I thought the same thing. You know that it is very funny that you posted this. Liberty Mutual now insures my cages. I was with USAA for 23 years and there yearly rate was a little over $200 less.

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Good peripherial(sp) vision during a commerial. :p i've seen that a few times never caught that!
:agree: I've seen that commercial several times and never even noticed it!

Also agree that it looks like a VTX...the headlight doesn't look as elongated as a Vicky...at least not to me. ;)

·
Registered
6,402 Posts
I saw it and hit rewind on the dvr and then paused. First, by the way they focused on it I thought it might be a bike commercial. I knew it wasn't a 9 right away, but wasn't sure what it was.

·
Registered
960 Posts
They show it again at the end of the ad much closer. It's a Hammer. Nice bike. Great commercial too.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts