M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in searching for a new, never titled, BLACK M109R. I have been working with local dealer and was told that they could find one. Well, they have been having trouble locating one and getting it transported. I was told they had located one and then told the other dealer was dragging their feet. I have searched cycletrader and you can find them on there, but after contacting the advertiser you are often told that they advertise what they think they can get. I am asking my M109 family to help me help the dealer. I am looking at new rather than used for financial reasons, lower interest rate. If anyone knows where there is a bike matching my search please help me out and provide me dealer name and location. Thanks and hope to be riding again soon.

Black M109R, new, never titled?!?

·
Registered
2,459 Posts
the black 9's (fastest color) have been made every year and still seem to be the hardest to find

congrads on your new toy

·
Radio Active Member
27,669 Posts
:congrats: and :welcome: to the forum. :bigthumbsup:

Did you pick it up at Romney in West Virgina? I hear that they have a lot of stock.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
he can't shorten my roadburner.... cause he is TOO DAM BUSY!! LOL :a18: He is for sure a good friend of mine! WTG BUDDY!
Bring a band saw (preferred) or an angle grinder with a cutoff wheel to the meet and I'll do it for you. 45 minutes tops. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,080 Posts
I'll be working on his bike Friday the 18th, and early Saturday the 19th... I'll shorten his damn pipe, and do his LEDS, and his laundry, and pack him his lunch, before he drives my big ass to the Dragon, Saturday morning!:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
I'll be working on his bike Friday the 18th, and early Saturday the 19th... I'll shorten his damn pipe, and do his LEDS, and his laundry, and pack him his lunch, before he drives my big ass to the Dragon, Saturday morning!:bigthumbsup:
Dayuuum, Eric is crackin' the whip on ya! Don't forget he wants 3 layers of wax on the nine since black is the slowest color.

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
hahahaha its all good my big buddy.... there will be no whip crackin here...... ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hunt results...Like a good trophy hunter I wanted to post pics of my capture. Here are some before and after pics. It has been de-badged, lowered, de-baffeled and de-beavered. The end of my stock 9! Special thanks to HINK! He spent his Sat with me, away from family, offering me his know how and time! GREAT GUY! Thanks for everything!

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts