M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( I laid my M down this morning in a thick grassed ditch. I zigged when I should've zagged avoiding a groundhog on a curve. Broke my left front turn signal & my front fender, other than that the grass protected anything else from getting damaged. I called the dealer & the list price on the fender is 139.00 & it even comes painted to match. The turn signals are on b/o though. Does anyone have any stock turn siganls that you have taken off to put on custom pieces that you would be interested in selling? :mad:

G

·
Sorry to hear that and feel your pain.....my turn signal(front left) came in about 3 weeks...I just super glued(yes super glued) it back together til the new on came in...I just had to keep ridin it....

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
transtechterry said:
:( I laid my M down this morning in a thick grassed ditch. I zigged when I should've zagged avoiding a groundhog on a curve. Broke my left front turn signal & my front fender, other than that the grass protected anything else from getting damaged. I called the dealer & the list price on the fender is 139.00 & it even comes painted to match. The turn signals are on b/o though. Does anyone have any stock turn siganls that you have taken off to put on custom pieces that you would be interested in selling? :mad:
I have a set if you still need them. You take care of the shipping and they are yours.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts