M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Searching for a M109R Diecast / Replica!!!!!! Please contact if you have any information.

Thanks Juggernaut

SEMPER FI 231 Nov 15

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Walmart, they come in a 4 pack or something in the toy area. Every time I look the Suzuki packages are already gone.
It will be 4 bikes left to right of the same manufacturer.

Sledzep

G

·
sledzep01 said:
Walmart, they come in a 4 pack or something in the toy area. Every time I look the Suzuki packages are already gone.
It will be 4 bikes left to right of the same manufacturer.

Sledzep
I found them today but didn't see any Boulevards. Hondas, GSXr's, Triumphs, and some other Zukes but no Boulevards.

·
Registered
446 Posts
The only minature I have seen was issued to dealers. There was a pic of one posted on here that one of the members found on Ebay. I tried to con my dealer out of one but was unsuccessful because they only had one.

·
Registered
629 Posts
:( I'm just a poor little M109Rider wannabe. If anybody could hook me up with a model I would be deeply grateful.
And yes, floating on cloud nine. :redfaced:
I would be willing to pay for cost and shipping. :bigthumbsup:

Unfortunately, Living here in Germany, I highly doubt that they will bring a model of the 109 here. The only Chopper/Cruiser bikes they bring out in scale models here are either HD or BMW.

·
Registered
956 Posts
I also have only seen it packed with 2 other units and Dealer Only on Ebay. I have done an extensive search on the net and find none available. Maybe someone who bought one on Ebay could at least give us the manufacturer.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Ok I'm going to find one :bigthumbsup: I had no idea they had a toy model of this bike :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup: thanks what a wonderful Idea :D

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
OK here is the info I have, JAKKS Pacific Inc. Malibu Cal. 90625. 1-877-875-2557. I called them they DO NOT SELL TO ANYONE but Walmart, Kmart, Target, KB Toys, Toys R Us. :verymad:

·
Registered
77 Posts
I was lucky enough to purchase the set from Ebay, it should arrive in a few days. If ANYONE finds some in Walmart, or any other store, Would you PLEASE post a pic of the container it comes in, as well as the manufactuer????? I have destroyed 9 Walmarts, 2 Targets, and 1 Toys-R-Us looking for them!!! Not to mention hours searching the web......

·
Registered
224 Posts
I want one, I want one, Iwant one. :bow: :bow:

Fatcat downunder in Oz

·
Registered
638 Posts
HAHaha im sorry but someone had to say this---- Stinky Pinky your shocker avatar is hilarious.

But truthfully I am more of a Vulcan fan..... Two+Two. Then you know you got a good one ;) :joke:

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Hmmm, I'll check my local Walmart. If they have some I'll buy several sets. It seems I won't have any problems selling them here, will I? :D :doorag:

·
Registered
37 Posts
BlackCherry said:
Hmmm, I'll check my local Walmart. If they have some I'll buy several sets. It seems I won't have any problems selling them here, will I? :D :doorag:
Yep, I'd buy one from you if you can find extra! Let me know.

G

·
My wife volunteered to go today to two different wally worlds, kaybe toys, target and Kmart to see what she can find. If there are any available she will pick up all they have. I will let you know the scouting report tonight when she gets home. Is she great or what?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts