M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a little kickstand fun with the fellas...... Fusion LED light kit installed by Some 9 :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:. Nice job Bro!!!
Enjoy pp

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Tony 7min6secs of pure enjoyment - bro this is 1 of best videos I've seen its my favorite now- y'all did an excellent job on this 1 :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tony 7min6secs of pure enjoyment - bro this is 1 of best videos I've seen its my favorite now- y'all did an excellent job on this 1 :bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:
Thanks Mark!!.. I wish i had your bike here!... Your white bike would be the ultimate for this bike shoot!!! Thanks bro!

·
Radio Active Member
27,687 Posts
Hey Ryan, what's up!...yea, nice back drops!.. I'm just lacking the right tricked :drool: out bikes for them! ha ha ha!!.. Just having fun!
Come on, even a stock 9 is sexy. :bigthumbsup: Some have a bit more bling that dresses the bike up more. But it has the same bones. Like look at Jen. Same person but with no bling and blinged out.

Forehead Nose Face Cheek Smile

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Thanks Mark!!.. I wish i had your bike here!... Your white bike would be the ultimate for this bike shoot!!! Thanks bro!
You should've let me know- I would've shipped it 2u :)-- hey I know how you roll so I know there will be a part 2 coming later

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks Guys

Come on, even a stock 9 is sexy. :bigthumbsup: Some have a bit more bling that dresses the bike up more. But it has the same bones. Like look at Jen. Same person but with no bling and blinged out.

View attachment 107857
You're right Ryan!!! Thanks..... I like to keep things simple.

You should've let me know- I would've shipped it 2u :)-- hey I know how you roll so I know there will be a part 2 coming later
LOL!!! yea, i'll let you know when part two is coming!!! Some of the guys are going bannanas over this shoot!... Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Great job on camera, music, scenes, and editing. Makes me want to go out and buy another 9. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Tony....great job!

·
Registered
456 Posts
First off the bikes looked awesome, the video was excellently done and the street art back drops were off the hook.

Where in NYC was the street art murals? All in one location? I'd like to swing by there and take a couple of pics for my screen saver.

·
Registered
8,676 Posts
First off the bikes looked awesome, the video was excellently done and the street art back drops were off the hook.

Where in NYC was the street art murals? All in one location? I'd like to swing by there and take a couple of pics for my screen saver.
Long Island City.

·
Registered
8,676 Posts
I agree, best video ever. Nice job Tony. You should of called me.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
1 - 20 of 57 Posts