M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all those involved,

thank for letting me hang around with you all, it was fun to ride with and see some pretty paint jobs. hope all the 9ers that went down are O.K. thanks for the good time.

·
Registered
3,306 Posts
Step-child

Nice to have you there. I know I gave you a hard time on our ride but all in fun (anal warts comment). I am glad you made it back Ok. I was the one with the yellow 9 on our ride thursday. I heard you left due to someone making some serious sh*tty comments. Your bike is in many of the pictures from our ride. Glad to have you on the ride! :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
I rode the white 9 . You are welcome to any of our meets you rode the hd hard it is a sharp looking bike . Take care and ride safe !

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice to have you there. I know I gave you a hard time on our ride but all in fun (anal warts comment). I am glad you made it back Ok. I was the one with the yellow 9 on our ride thursday. I heard you left due to someone making some serious sh*tty comments. Your bike is in many of the pictures from our ride. Glad to have you on the ride! :bigthumbsup:
well thanks, actaully i left to go to a picnic in long island new york that saturday, then my sons graduation on sunday. then i rode home to norfolk on monday. round trip with riding around with you all came up 1,259 miles. it was fun. manhaton area is no joke cages coming from all directions.

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Thanks For Makin the Trip out Jim ! i know it was out of your way and i enjoyed your chitty comments :eek:

you are welcome to ride with Me anytime Bro !!!

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
Enjoyed seeing ya there Jim! Wish we could have knocked down a few more Beers at the Bar!:bigthumbsup:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts