M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Did a search here, didn't see this. A lil on the wild side,,,,,,,, Beautiful paint job, what a shine.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I Like It.
What I like even more is the way guys customize their bikes, the imagination and vision that guys have with their bike is just really cool.:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
877 Posts
:eek:WOW:eek:...is that the same 1 wit different paint that they were tryin 2 sell a while back:dontknow:???

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
repost.......and fukin UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
repost.......and fukin UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!:barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf:
tell us how you really feel:bigthumbsup:

Not sure I like AC/DC THAT much but I like the bike:bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
9 Posts
headlights look pretty cool, not a fan of the front tire at all

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
tell us how you really feel:bigthumbsup:

Not sure I like AC/DC THAT much but I like the bike:bigthumbsup:
:barf::barf::barf::barf:

i put a comment on that vid when it first was out and he deleted it........
he absolutely ruined that bike..... JMHO

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Too each his own. It's certainly a one of a kind.

I like the custom controls/grips the most. Not really sure what that says about the rest of the bike.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I like the custom controls/grips the most. Not really sure what that says about the rest of the bike.[/QUOTE]

Love the controls heck of a paint job

·
Registered
453 Posts
Whether you like the theme of the paint job or not, IMHO that is completely irrelevant. If I have ever seen a compliment paid to a mass production bike, this has got to top it. So much of the original is still there other than some of the standard mods that many of us already do. Once again proud to be a 109 owner.

Visionary AND inspiring.
Cheers

·
Banned
15,179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Whether you like the theme of the paint job or not, IMHO that is completely irrelevant. If I have ever seen a compliment paid to a mass production bike, this has got to top it. So much of the original is still there other than some of the standard mods that many of us already do. Once again proud to be a 109 owner.

Visionary AND inspiring.
Cheers
^^^^^^^^WHAT HE SAID^^^^^^^^^^^ :2cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
I love the exhaust in this video, does anyone know if they sell the Roadburner exhaust in black, I can only find them in chrome.

thanks for any info

1 - 20 of 24 Posts