M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Woo-hoo good reason to get out on the 9, party time!!! Can't believe we've been riding the 9's for 10 years, and we still feel like crazy young pups when we're riding! Still don't know when we'll do some mods! Lol, still enjoy the crazy sensitive throttles, the punchy tourque and the sweet vibration! Yep still going to ride this bike another 10 years! Will be making a list of needed maintenance and combing the forum for tips!

Thank you all for putting up with my posts, and helping us on needed fixes.

Looking forward to touching/riding with that Baton!

Ill ll post a pic in a bit, I need to wash all that bug juice off of it!

Attachments

·
Registered
711 Posts
Glad that you are still riding the "9", and still a part of the forum after all these years.

Sent from Tod's Note 4

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad that you are still riding the "9", and still a part of the forum after all these years.

Sent from Tod's Note 4
Thanks bro! Keeping the shiny side up!

·
Registered
4,108 Posts
Thanks bro! Keeping the shiny side up!
I agree, good to see that you are still around. In fact, your bike is the reason that I installed the Extreme Revolution fairing on my 06. I have been here for quite a while as well. I started out with a low milage 06 that I purchased used in Ohio. Then I eventually aquired an 07 with the some nice corbin goodies. Since that time, I have gone from 2 wheels to 3. But deep in my heart, I am still desiring another M109. So I am now in the search for my 3rd. Nine.
Keep riding, and enjoy. PICT0091.jpg PICT0063.jpg

·
Registered
6,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, good to see that you are still around. In fact, your bike is the reason that I installed the Extreme Revolution fairing on my 06. I have been here for quite a while as well. I started out with a low milage 06 that I purchased used in Ohio. Then I eventually aquired an 07 with the some nice corbin goodies. Since that time, I have gone from 2 wheels to 3. But deep in my heart, I am still desiring another M109. So I am now in the search for my 3rd. Nine.
Keep riding, and enjoy. View attachment 326969 (/QUOTE] Great stuff! Thanks! Ya, that Fairing works! I was looking for extreme revolution, can't seem to find them? We got our foot pegs from them as well,. Maybe had a name change.

Back on the 9, woohoo! I look forward to seeing what you find. Very exciting!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts