M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I came to pick up some packages at my buddie's pack & ship store and a very hot and pretty girl was there. As soon as my buddy (the owner) saw my 9 in front of the store he said: "Your bike is always looking shiny!" The girl then turned around to check and asked: "wow, what is that?" (I'm quiet at the whole time allowing him to talk to her) "who makes that?" My buddy replied: "Its a Jap imitation of my bike, the V-Rod from Harley.
I'm still quiet allowing him to brag about his bike and the girl said: "Sorry sir, his bike is much nicer than yours! Look at that tire!"
Before I left, I turned around and said: - Not only nicer but faster too...
His face was like a red tomato! She left the package on the counter and came out to check the 9...^-^

·
Registered
214 Posts
I know thats right.

Came across a harley, ( 103 engine with 6000.00 worth of work done to it ) cant tell you any more than that cause I just dont care about what it is. Not trying to be mean, I just don't. Anyway, we race I got him all the way up the speedo dial. He does finally catch up at my top end and starts to pas me. Oh well, he does have 6k worth of work on it. Real nice guy, saw him again months later when I passed him on the road. I didn't recognize him ( cause I just dont pay too much attention to harleys), he did recognizer me. He catches up, I was just cruising, gives me a big smile and a thumbs up. Cool guy, I guess not all harley riders are stuck up.

:D

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
LOL great story

·
Registered
105 Posts
My 9 is 100% stock only thing i did was ISO grips. i got 3 kids one heading to college and all in high end sports. (lucky to have a 9) I ride with a bunch of HD guys cool thing they are all adults so none of the HD crap we just ride. All their bikes are blinged out but yet no matter where we go it the 9 that gets the talk and the eyes! I love it!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I know thats right.

Came across a harley, ( 103 engine with 6000.00 worth of work done to it ) cant tell you any more than that cause I just dont care about what it is. Not trying to be mean, I just don't. Anyway, we race I got him all the way up the speedo dial. He does finally catch up at my top end and starts to pas me. Oh well, he does have 6k worth of work on it. Real nice guy, saw him again months later when I passed him on the road. I didn't recognize him ( cause I just dont pay too much attention to harleys), he did recognizer me. He catches up, I was just cruising, gives me a big smile and a thumbs up. Cool guy, I guess not all harley riders are stuck up.

is your bike stock

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
I know thats right.

This is My Buddies Dyna. 88cu in punched to a 103. If you dont have any engine work done to your 9 or spraying it and you are just running a good pipe air kit and a tune, Leave him along. He Spanks 9's around here regularly. It's a Bad HD!!!! Dont get me wrong I would take my 9 anyday over any Harley. But Facks are Facks

·
Registered
214 Posts
I know thats right.

is your bike stock
Stock, it even has a big ol fair in the front to make it go faster.

·
Registered
214 Posts
This is My Buddies Dyna. 88cu in punched to a 103. If you dont have any engine work done to your 9 or spraying it and you are just running a good pipe air kit and a tune, Leave him along. He Spanks 9's around here regularly. It's a Bad HD!!!! Dont get me wrong I would take my 9 anyday over any Harley. But Facks are Facks

Nice bike. I like it.

Yes Sir your right:
Facts is Facts.

I dont get mad if I get beat. I commend him on a great bike.
The 9 IS NOT A ROCKET but its still fast right outta the box.

Facts is Facts

·
Registered
214 Posts
My 9 is 100% stock only thing i did was ISO grips. i got 3 kids one heading to college and all in high end sports. (lucky to have a 9) I ride with a bunch of HD guys cool thing they are all adults so none of the HD crap we just ride. All their bikes are blinged out but yet no matter where we go it the 9 that gets the talk and the eyes! I love it!
Thats the kinda of harley riders I hang with.
They are all about riding and thats it. You got a 650 and wanna cruise with us, fine, we will adjust the rest stops to accomadate his 100 mile range.

Mine is 150 miles and some of the harleys reach 200 plus easy.

Its all about enjoying th ride.

:super:

·
Registered
4,743 Posts

So I take it you whoop his a$$ every time!:D:bigthumbsup:

G

·

Better be fast, it's FUGLY!

·
Registered
96 Posts

Good looking Dyna there. Sure would like to know what he has in that motor. I've run against a 110' Screaming Eagle stage 3 and he didn't pass me until I let off at 130 mph.
Of course Im not stock, but it's all bolt on mods, no engine work.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
LOL great story
And the beauty of the whole thing was the fact that I kept my mouth shut at the whole time while he was trying to impress the chic and she was the one telling him the truth! He always makes jokes about my jap bikes but he is a nice guy and I never pay too much of attention. It blows my mind the amount of people asking about the bike every time while waiting on a traffic light, gas stations, restaurants and etc. I'm anxious to come back today and see him again...I got a Suzuki key ring wrapped in a gift box for him along with a M109 brochure I got when I purchased the bike:joke:

·
Registered
6,293 Posts

If this guy's spanking 9s, then he's got A LOT more done to this bike than just a 103 kit. I'd bet he's got $10K worth of work done to that engine.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
If this guy's spanking 9s, then he's got A LOT more done to this bike than just a 103 kit. I'd bet he's got $10K worth of work done to that engine.
And Probably then some!!!LOL And it does break quite often too!!!
But the ugly Bitch is Fast!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
My buddy bought a new Fat boy, He had try me at a light. I blew him away. 4 months, $6000.00 I think it was the 103 kit he got and another red light and another azz whoopen he got. Now he does not ask for no more.:bigthumbsup:Dam Guy

·
Registered
179 Posts
Long Story short....I followed a fellow out from a local watering hole who was braggin to a buddy about his bigbore kit, he had a Dyna lowrider, didn't hear the year..he got on it in second gear up. bike pulled ok down low but as the speed increased it became even easier to hang with him....his head tilted to look in the mirror and he cut the throttle as soon as he saw me...approx 100 to 105..It was obvious he was startled to see me...I won't do that again..too close to an unknown rider...:redfaced:

My friend has a brand new muscle, jet black, pipes, intake and PC 111....coming outa corners it lacks the 9's torque, he is constantly shifting...it's not like the 9 where you can pick a gear and torque through long twisties. straight stretches they seem to perform closely...
The bike for fit and finish is top notch, anodized alloy parts, hydraulic clutch very cool LED lights bike looks like a bruiser.. a very cool bar hopper ....I think its a looker....I love my nine and don't regret choosing it over the muscle...the nine gets more attention and is a better all around bike...Next nice day I will ride it and see the difference....the problem is the muscle isn't wife friendly.. when his wife saw our gel seat set up and back rest she looked at my buddy with a ****ty look...oops..

1 - 20 of 28 Posts