M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
I hit a Big Dog one time but not sure what he weighed :dontknow: I would say he was at least 113, maybe one 120. Killed the dog and messed up my bke. :confused: If I was you I would go running into any dogs that size, stick to small varmints. :joke:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
santiago said:
does anyone know which bike would be faster in the quarter mile ?
I had an ironhorse with the 111 in it and it handle most big dogs, because the later big dogs were detuned at the factory. I found that I was great up to about 80-85 then the vtx and other bikes would pass it up. Of course it was a rigid chopper so great hole shot but not the best for top end.

G

·
J R said:
I have rode several and my neigbor has one and honestly it takes off really good it for sure has tq and ran pretty quick up to I would guess 80-90 but after that the motor went flat and the bike quit pulling compared to the 109.So id say off hand off the line should be fun and interesting and down to the rider and after 80-90m.p.h ya oughta pull away I would guess.But they do take off pretty good my neigbors feels like a tractor it jumps off good every gear but seems like it only goes about 5 feet before ya gotta shift :dontknow:
Well JR... I think after the 109 / Rocket video, you could at least post a 109 / Dawg video for Lamonster........ ;)

·
Registered
686 Posts
Lamonster said:
I hit a Big Dog one time but not sure what he weighed :dontknow: I would say he was at least 113, maybe one 120. Killed the dog and messed up my bke. :confused: If I was you I would go running into any dogs that size, stick to small varmints. :joke:
I hit a collie once when I was 17 riding an old Suzuki TS 100 (little bike). I got the bike down to about 15mph before hitting the dog that just ran out in front of me. After sliding down the road on my hands and knees, I got up and limped away, the dog got up and limped away, and I found out where the real pain came in when I got to the emergency room and they decided it was time to get that gravel out of my torn up skin. OUCH!

·
Registered
343 Posts
Who would win???? Are you serious or kidding? it doesn't matter either way, the 9 wins EVERY time.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
watch out for the big dogs .......some are big enough to damage a whole lotta stuff

sherman here is about a buck fifteen,his head alone is 24" around at the forehead
You sir have some great looking dogs :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
Every story I hear about Big Dog motorcycles involves them being broke or stuff falling off.
They do look "Purdy" though.

Sledzep

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
ppridgen1 said:
watch out for the big dogs .......some are big enough to damage a whole lotta stuff

sherman here is about a buck fifteen,his head alone is 24" around at the forehead
Hey Perry,
Are those Neo's?..good looking pair of poochs!

·
Registered
443 Posts
J R said:
I dont think my neigbor would run it.He freaked when I rode it saying I was hitting redline it ::) and honeslty the thing is ALWAYS got somthig wrong with it and at the shop.I think he got a bad one or has bad luck that thing has been one big pain for him..BUT it does look cool.I rode one night with him and pieces where literaly falling off it at the red lights.Everything vibrates lose on it.But like I say it looks cool and I really think he got a lemon :dontknow: He offered it to me for a deal once but man I think his bike is haunted I could write a page on all the crap thats happen to that bike in the last 2 years and its NEW
They are pretty, but they have a nasty habit of falling apart. I have a freind that has one and it constantly in the shop for one thing or the other! The paint was so bad that it was re-painted twice under warranty! Not my idea of fun. :realmad:

G

·
ppridgen1 said:

Nice Pits Perry!!!

I am in search for a good red red nose... just need the cash...
 :p

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Just a guess but i would say those pups are neither neos' nor pits, I am thinking more along the lines of cane corsos!!! am i right????

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
M109R Fan said:
Nice Pits Perry!!!

I am in search for a good red red nose... just need the cash...
 :p
Those are American Bulldogs ;) :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
292 Posts
ppridgen1 said:

50 cals and BIG dogs....you sure have a penchant for extreme weapons :bigthumbsup: :bigthumbsup:......but I bet there more like your kids........ :p

1 - 20 of 45 Posts