M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey,

I just put this video together from pics I got of this site. It is a song I did in 1990 called "Journey Home" on Epic Records.

If I used anyone's photo that doesn't want it up there let me know. This is the second time I edited a video and I am using the standard editor on my Mac.

Does anyone know of a simple video editor? This thing just adds motion to the photos but it really just meant for home movies.

Thanks,

Bob

·
Registered
5,867 Posts
cool vid man, the pic of all the 9's with the mountains is from the first ever kangamagus ride in new hampshire glad you thought it was nice enough to make your video

·
Registered
55 Posts
Sweet I love this site:doorag::doorag:. can never get enough of the 9's. Nice work on the video. once i figure out the tools on here i will post some pics of my 9 and mods. Blue LE Like yours.:super:

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I like the video as well..:drool: BUT THAT MUSIC :-X I can't say :-X anything GOOD about it:'( Now AC/DC (thunderstruck) or Anything from RAMMSTIEN!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thanks all.

I appreciate it. I wish I saw UTah's 109 before I did this.

Torq, as far as the music. I am not a musician or I would have produced stuff more like Metallica (really great talent). The stuff I put out is not what I listen to. I personally prefer Wagner (Ride of the Valkyries) or I don't listen to music at all... None of the stuff that's out now.

It is just a job though. But if you did not like that song you will really hate one of my first ones. Everyone hates this one but it still gets play (mainly in Dentist offices and elevators). There were not too many bikes in videos in the 80s. I had a Honda Shadow 1100 at the time but they rented me some Kawaski for this. It was filmed in Jones Beach, NY. Not Florida.

PS I have added more to my "work in progress" blog:

The Douche Bag Phenomenon

The video playing on this was made me want to put my song to still photos. I do not know how to do the timing though. I know the guys that made this from Phoenix (where I just moved from in late December) but they used PC software so did not know of anything for Mac.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Great Vid..
I like that you got our Kang. ride in there twice,,great seeing my bike along with all my riding buds...:bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup::bigthumbsup:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts