M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Interesting but I think I will remain quit happy with the 07 I now have. However this will surely speed up the aftermarket and dealer accessories :p

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it should :bigthumbsup: I do like the diffrent head light though.

G

·
Looks like our family is gonna do some growin. This is awesome to see the new styles. I like them, but still love the original.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I'll stick with the original!

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can see,our 109's aren't going to be the only ones on the street anymore. :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
the m109rz just gets a racing strip? no perfromance gains? i like the c class. and the c-t class. dont like the new light looks to much like the kawy.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If the bagger,runs,and handles anything like our bikes,it will be a big seller. Not my kind of bike though.

·
Registered
185 Posts
xray said:
There cool, but I still like my limited edition M109RB - Really Burple :D
+1

The signature color of the introductory model year you know ! ! !  :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
600 Posts
It is kinda cool to be able to say "I was there when it started" :doorag:

I bet the "C" class will be a big seller. It has the heart of an M :evil: and appearance-wise what a lot of people obviously are looking for.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
I got to say I do like the painted headlight cowl, we are painting all the plastic chrome on my headlight, dash and radiator shroud. At least now I kinda know what it's going to look like. :doorag:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Lamonster said:
I got to say I do like the painted headlight cowl, we are painting all the plastic chrome on my headlight, dash and radiator shroud. At least now I kinda know what it's going to look like. :doorag:

+1Â Â :bigthumbsup:

Over the winter I plan on doing the same.....but also the wheels....color matched or black..
I was debating strongly on the doing the chrome headlight cover......that pictures lays that debate to rest :D

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
horseplay said:
+1Â Â :bigthumbsup:

Over the winter I plan on doing the same.....but also the wheels....color matched or black..
I was debating strongly on the doing the chrome headlight cover......that pictures lays that debate to rest :D
Don't think I'll be painting my wheels but I will chrome them. :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
448 Posts
I wouldn't paint mine either, if they look like that :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'm going the chrome route.... probably when the weather turns here... gets cold and windy...might as well put the bike on the jack and send a bunch or stuff out at once....just throw $$ at it!!!!..mjm

·
Registered
273 Posts
I think I will stick with mine also. I don't like the looks of the "common" looking cruiser. The styling of this bike was 50% of the reason I bought it. The other 50% you ask? Well let's just say that I lika my horsapowa!!!!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I'd say give 'em some time. That one with the racing stripe...I'd bet they're gonna do something different to it other than just adding a stripe but since they said it won't be out until June of '07, they've got a little more time for R&D to come up with a finalized change or two.

I like the thought of a true tourer/bagger, but the frame on that C is fugly.

I hope the headlights frome the various models are interchangable, as I like the headlight from the C model the best I think. I probably won't be getting one until '08....maybe '09 so I've still got time to see what other things they come out with next year for the 109. :p

Oh...and how much does it cost to chrome the wheels? I'm gonna have to do that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts