M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
yep. that commercial would be 10 times better if there was no music, and no guy talking...just the sound of the exhaust and a fade out to tell what bike it was.

·
Registered
343 Posts
COOL! That guy sounds like the same guy in the Yamaha Stratoliner commercial.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
Ya know, I still remember all the commercials I saw for the Honda VTX when it came out. They really played that bike up and make it look like the baddest cruiser on the market. I have yet to see any 109 commercials on TV yet. You would think Suzuki would do a little more marketing on this one.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Medic1210 said:
Ya know, I still remember all the commercials I saw for the Honda VTX when it came out. They really played that bike up and make it look like the baddest cruiser on the market. I have yet to see any 109 commercials on TV yet. You would think Suzuki would do a little more marketing on this one.
I think the less advertising the better for us that already have one! since imagine if they really advertised this one, every john dick and harry in the block would have one and we dont want that lets be greedy and selfish... I like the commercial though! EXCEPT FOR THE DUDE TALKING!!!

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
baldylatino said:
I think the less advertising the better for us that already have one! since imagine if they really advertised this one, every john dick and harry in the block would have one and we dont want that lets be greedy and selfish... I like the commercial though! EXCEPT FOR THE DUDE TALKING!!!
True, and I sort of feel the same way. The only problem is.... the fewer people that buy them, the fewer aftermarket accessories get made.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts