M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lamonster said:
Unless he is the owner of this material I'm sure there would be a copyright infringement. ::) Do you own this Jeff?
Each mechanic that attended the Suzuki Update Seminar got one...... each dealership is not owned by American Suzuki. I worked (and still do a bit on dyno consulting) for Olathe Suzuki when I obtained this info.

Should you want, I can remove the images on your site. Just let me know what you would like to do.

The images will still reside on my jsdproducts.com/images/m109-update, so you really won't have any worries.

·
M109Riders Founder
8,014 Posts
jeffw said:
Each mechanic that attended the Suzuki Update Seminar got one...... each dealership is not owned by American Suzuki. I worked (and still do a bit on dyno consulting) for Olathe Suzuki when I obtained this info.

Should you want, I can remove the images on your site. Just let me know what you would like to do.

The images will still reside on my jsdproducts.com/images/m109-update, so you really won't have any worries.
That's fine, as long as I can point the finger at you if Suzuki has a problem with it. We are a Honda dealer and have certain privileges when it comes to trademarks and copyrighted material but we are not at Suzuki dealer at this time and I just don't want to get a cease and desist from them because of copyrighted material being posted on this board.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Jeff,
Info is appreciated, but as you said, we can get it on your site. It sounds like it migfht be better to pull it down from here just to insure Hal and Lamont don't catch any flak.
Thanks for keeping us updated. If you find other data that might help, maybe a heads up to check your site might help.
I love my JSD3M.
Jewr

1 - 12 of 12 Posts