M109 Rider Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a friend that drives a vulcan 2000, that showed me a site to get an m109 t shirt...... and mine was here in a matter of a few days...

i know there are other shirt places to order shirts for our bikes, but i did like this simple looking design they had....

(by the way, i have no affiliation with these folks at all other than being a customer for my one shirt.)Â

the one draw back for me was the price of $30... (cost of extras including shipping)..which i thought was a bit steep for a t shirt...but oh well, it has the look and style i wanted...but you can have your name, printed on it too...(which i had my forum i.d,  "TexasCruzer" put on mine above the pocket)Â

Ash gray, x large, w/front pocket and your name on the front, and a pic of the 109 (color of your bike) on the back, with "M109" in big letters above the pic.

just thought i'd share this for anyone that may be interested...

http://shirtznthingz.stores.yahoo.net/m109.html

tc

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
I doubt they would have MY color! :a20:
Besides, I think I ordered a shirt from these guys for my VTX a few years ago, never got the shirt, never got a refund. Oh well.... ::)

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
It's just the stock suzuki photo from their website advertising too. Mine are all custom designed for you guys. Thanks to Xhiler8r above for the plug :bigthumbsup: i appreciate it. Added a new logo design last night with quite a few more to come, by the weekend!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
BlkM109r said:
It's just the stock suzuki photo from their website advertising too. Mine are all custom designed for you guys. Thanks to Xhiler8r above for the plug :bigthumbsup: i appreciate it. Added a nes logo design last night with quite a few more to come, by the weekend!
Hey Joe,
Though the site says to allow a minimum of 5 days for shipping of black t-shirts, mine shipped in 2 days! Thanks!!

·
Registered
750 Posts
Ordered mine from BLK received in just a couple of days. Nice shirts, good logo's, and awesome graphics from a fellow 9er. :a18:

·
Registered
185 Posts
BlkM109r said:
It's just the stock suzuki photo from their website advertising too. Mine are all custom designed for you guys. Thanks to Xhiler8r above for the plug :bigthumbsup: i appreciate it. Added a nes logo design last night with quite a few more to come, by the weekend!
Nice website and nice merchandise . . just ordered three shirts, black of course. Could you put the "Blurple is Faster" on a black shirt ?  :D

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Xhiler8r said:
Mate you wanna try this link also http://www.cafepress.com/m109design and he is a member so help a brudda out and spend ya money in house :bigthumbsup:
thanks for the info...
but so far, i hadnt seen any designs that i really liked well enough, so far....

..sure i'd love ta help a brudda out, and as the lineup expands i'm sure i'll find one that i like well enough to purchase. :bigthumbsup:

tc

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey Blkm109r,

Those are some serious kick azz shirts man.....fair prices too. :2cool:

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
frankie- i can and I'll try to get them on there later tonight!

Black Cherry- I could actually make the bikes on my shirts your color (probably opening myself up to a barrage of custome one-off stuff here but...) If you want a specific design and type of shirt(so that i don't have to do them all) you can let me know and i'll set up your own store for you with just those shirts.

Luckily, not too many people have custom colors yet!

·
Registered
385 Posts
BlkM109® said:

Black Cherry- I could actually make the bikes on my shirts your color (probably opening myself up to a barrage of custome one-off stuff here but...) If you want a specific design and type of shirt(so that i don't have to do them all) you can let me know and i'll set up your own store for you with just those shirts.

Luckily, not too many people have custom colors yet! how about adding an eagle and some flames or something around the 109

·
Registered
187 Posts
BlkM109® said:

Luckily, not too many people have custom colors yet!
Yep, ya opened yourself up to the custom one off stuff.... well, kinda sorta. Could you do some stuff for us LE guys? Show us some love man! :p

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
BlkM109® said:
It's just the stock suzuki photo from their website advertising too. Mine are all custom designed for you guys. Thanks to Xhiler8r above for the plug :bigthumbsup: i appreciate it. Added a new logo design last night with quite a few more to come, by the weekend!
VERY NICE T-SHIRTS!!! Is it possible to get a patch that has Boulevard on it instead of M109Riders.com?

Thanks is advance......

·
Radio Active Member
2007 Candy Sonoma Red
22,862 Posts
Glad this thread popped up, because I've been wondering where to get a decent shirt of the bike. :bigthumbsup:

·
Registered
908 Posts
TexasCruzer said:
i have a friend that drives a vulcan 2000, that showed me a site to get an m109 t shirt...... and mine was here in a matter of a few days...

i know there are other shirt places to order shirts for our bikes, but i did like this simple looking design they had....

(by the way, i have no affiliation with these folks at all other than being a customer for my one shirt.)

the one draw back for me was the price of $30... (cost of extras including shipping)..which i thought was a bit steep for a t shirt...but oh well, it has the look and style i wanted...but you can have your name, printed on it too...(which i had my forum i.d, "TexasCruzer" put on mine above the pocket)

Ash gray, x large, w/front pocket and your name on the front, and a pic of the 109 (color of your bike) on the back, with "M109" in big letters above the pic.

just thought i'd share this for anyone that may be interested...

http://shirtznthingz.stores.yahoo.net/m109.html

tc
I ordered a shirt off this site a year ago, but it was a full collered elastic sleeve polo shirt with the 109 on the back and a small one on the front with my board name imprinted above the small one. Think it might have been around 30 bucks, but very high quality and I've been wearing it for a year with no fading, etc.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I didn't realize this many people did not know about your awesome shirts. I only have 6 of them :bigthumbsup:.

·
Registered
323 Posts
I have four now, and I'm in Australia. They got here inside 10 days! Thanks BLK.

I'd like to see the silhouette design on a good quality black cap without the white oval. Pleeeeese

·
Very Active Member
5,784 Posts
OZ, sorry, I don't have any control over the products offered. I can only use what they have available and there aren't any other choices for black caps

G

·
:bigthumbsup: :doorag: :super:Quality Is of the best out there and the Dude has the best work out. I've purchased a few and plan on spending LOT"S more on Joe;s stuff. :yourock: :bad2thebone: :p :bigthumbsup: :doorag:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Personally I don't care for the ones that steal the stock image from the Suzuki site. The image may be nice, but it is generic. The seller is also getting into some copyright issues that I would rather not deal with.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts