M109 Rider Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any pics, sound clips or videos of the m109 Supertrapp 5 inch muffler for the V-Rod, I was going to go with the V& H big shots but I have finally narrowed it do to either the Supertrapp 5 inch muffler for the V-Rod or the Hard Krome 2 to 1 Velocity.

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
Does anyone have any pics, sound clips or videos of the m109 Supertrapp 5 inch muffler for the V-Rod, I was going to go with the V& H big shots but I have finally narrowed it do to either the Supertrapp 5 inch muffler for the V-Rod or the Hard Krome 2 to 1 Velocity.
There's a couple of guys in this site who have, or at least at one time had the Supertrapp system for their 9. It's would be nice if someone could post what parts are needed to make the system and where they can be purchased. From what I understand, it's somewhat of a mutt system. I think the header pipes are actually for a V-Rod, but I don't know what the rest of the system parts are made for. This may be my next exhaust system if I can figure out how to get one. It's a sharp looking system, and probably pretty good for bumping up power too.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
I ran a Supertrapp 5" for about 2 days.

The wife did not like the look of it and pushed for the Sideburner.

It sounds awesome.

As for parts:

Stock exhaust, cut at the 2 into 1+ 5" Supertrapp mufler.

You need to use your heat shields creatively, but they cover things up fine with a little trimming.

·
Registered
16 Posts
super trapp

I have a super trapp system for sale $250 plus shipping ready to install all you need is your stock header pipes. This kit is complete all you got to do is cut the collector and weld to stock header then clamp the muffler to the pipe. It even come with a bracket and the harley vrod heatshileds . I was ging to do it but decided to stick with stockers.. Its a complete vrod set up with heatshield and harley headers. Cost over $600 on DLP.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I have the 5" Supertrapp that I purchased from a member on here for $125.00 , add another $10.00 for a collector and some of my time and I have $135.00 in it .You can make it any length you want to(I wanted it short) You can buy a new 5" polished Stainless Supertrapp from Summit Racing for about $250.00 .

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Videos, soundclips Please, Sweet looking Pipe

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
I have a super trapp system for sale $250 plus shipping ready to install all you need is your stock header pipes. This kit is complete all you got to do is cut the collector and weld to stock header then clamp the muffler to the pipe. It even come with a bracket and the harley vrod heatshileds . I was ging to do it but decided to stick with stockers.. Its a complete vrod set up with heatshield and harley headers. Cost over $600 on DLP.
Does it look like this one:

http://www.m109riders.com/forums/album.php?albumid=987&pictureid=7181

Or does it look more like 1BAD9's?

I prefer the looks of the longer, and up-swept version on Rat Attack's bike.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Can we get a video or a soundclip?

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
T Bone I have only been on this site for about 2 weeks How the hell would I know this was a pic from a banned member. That would explain why I keep getting msgs from ppl saying welcome back. So I'll take it down. Anyway what the hell did he do to get banned?

·
Registered
839 Posts
I've been thinking about building something like this. I've always loved the sound of the super trapps and would like one on my 9!

·
Registered
6,293 Posts
I've been thinking about building something like this. I've always loved the sound of the super trapps and would like one on my 9!
Me too. I had ST slip-ons on my V-Max and they made it sound like a top fuel funny car when I nailed it. That was the sweetest sounding bike I've ever heard. Check out Rat Attack's 9. He's got a ST system and I like how his is longer and also how it sweeps upward. It looks sweet as hell! Probably does fairly well at adding some power as well....

·
Registered
448 Posts
Supertrapp polished
Just cut it at the collector and then added 3" pipe 9 inched long

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
448 Posts
It sounds great. Has a deep growl

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
839 Posts
So i need a supertrapp muffler with a 3 inch inlet? and a 3 inch pipe the length i like? Wanting input planning on doing this soon

1 - 16 of 16 Posts